See what happens

when the dems defund police.
  • Two years after Seattle slashed its police budget, local business owners say crime has skyrocketed, with police unable to deal with thefts, homelessness and open-air drug use that plague the city.
  • Elliot Bay Community Fitness owner Rohan Joseph consistently posts videos of drug-intoxicated people causing disturbances in his area, with other local business owners reporting break-ins and theft at their establishments.
  • “I support my police, I support my firefighters, I support a lot of local charities, but it’s almost getting impossible to survive these days with a small business,” 206 Burger Company owner Suren Shrestha said.

piWaIObSrylSGyv-800x450-noPad.jpg

Looks like something straight out of the fuck around and find out files.

the cops have no obligation to protect you or your property.
That's not the point. The OP's article is about skyrocketing crime because of law enforcement cut backs and police not being able to deal with theft, drug use, etc.

From the OP's link..
Two years after Seattle slashed its police budget, local business owners say crime has skyrocketed, with police unable to deal with thefts, homelessness and open-air drug use that plague the city.

It's not as if police are standing in front of your property thwarting criminals it's about getting criminals off the street so the chances of you being robbed is less. Are you unable to think? OR are you just trolling...again?

That's a true comment, cops show up AFTER a crime is committed.
Of course they do, but try to think for a moment instead of blindly trying to defend a failing premise. The cops job is to catch the criminal after a crime is committed. That tends to slow down the spread of crime because intelligent people realize there is a penalty for committing a crime. De-fund the police is simply a group of people saying there should be no penalty for commiting crime so they can continue to break the law with impunity.

Of course they do, but try to think for a moment instead of blindly trying to defend a failing premise. The cops job is to catch the criminal after a crime is committed. That tends to slow down the spread of crime because intelligent people realize there is a penalty for committing a crime. De-fund the police is simply a group of people saying there should be no penalty for commiting crime so they can continue to break the law with impunity.
When are you ever going to be honest, defund the police doesn't say a damn thing about just letting folks commit crimes with no penalty. That is just a lying ass, right wing talking point by idiots who listen to other idiots.

That's not the point. The OP's article is about skyrocketing crime because of law enforcement cut backs and police not being able to deal with theft, drug use, etc.

From the OP's link..
Two years after Seattle slashed its police budget, local business owners say crime has skyrocketed, with police unable to deal with thefts, homelessness and open-air drug use that plague the city.

It's not as if police are standing in front of your property thwarting criminals it's about getting criminals off the street so the chances of you being robbed is less. Are you unable to think? OR are you just trolling...again?
Cops have had many, many years with bloated budgets and special awards to certain busts for certain crimes....And they have yet to stop crime no matter how much money you throw at them.

Cops have had many, many years with bloated budgets and special awards to certain busts for certain crimes....And they have yet to stop crime no matter how much money you throw at them.
We know you hate law enforcement, troll boy.

When are you ever going to be honest, defund the police doesn't say a damn thing about just letting folks commit crimes with no penalty. That is just a lying ass, right wing talking point by idiots who listen to other idiots.
You really don't have a clue do you. I'm sorry you can't understand that decreasing the funding of the police and hampering their ability to solve crimes will by itself increase crimes. It is not I being dishonest. However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're are just ignorant and not dishonest.

You can't stop crime. No one can.

But we know what happens when you take police away or even reduce them. Crime goes up.

But you know all of this. You just get off on trying to stir the shit. I know in real life you don't believe what you say. You just get a cheap laugh at trying to rile people up. You're a troll. And a good one because your post count vs reaction score is pitiful.

You really don't have a clue do you. I'm sorry you can't understand that decreasing the funding of the police and hampering their ability to solve crimes will by itself increase crimes. It is not I being dishonest. However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're are just ignorant and not dishonest.
Fool, the police defend themselves. What % of crimes do cops actually solve? Would you believe 2%. It's amazing how you think because you are white that makes you intelligent.

Forum List

Back