🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seek Peace, Pursue Justice in Israel-Palestine

P F Tinmore, et al,

I got it from the fact that you cite it as if it were a justification for the Palestinians to attack a sovereign nation (the State of Israel).

I am not calling for that. The Palestinians are not calling for that.

Where did you get that?
(COMMENT)

What is the application the Palestinians are using here in this citation. Remembering of course it is the Palestinians that are attempting to undermine the sovereignty of Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R

I got it from the fact that you cite it as if it were a justification for the Palestinians to attack a sovereign nation (the State of Israel).

You are forgetting that the so called sovereign state of Israel sits inside of Palestine as a foreign military occupation.

Nice duck

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

What is the application the Palestinians are using here in this citation. Remembering of course it is the Palestinians that are attempting to undermine the sovereignty of Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R

You are forgetting that the so called sovereign state of Israel sits inside of Palestine as a foreign military occupation.

Nice duck
Tinmore's not ducking. The problem is that he has found all the flaws in the original findings and decisions and won't tell anyone what they are. He also won't tell anyone in simple plain English and never says "Simon Sez". Another thing he does is having his fingers crossed behind his back when he spouts his mewlings. Just like an 8 year old.

Nice duck
Tinmore's not ducking. The problem is that he has found all the flaws in the original findings and decisions and won't tell anyone what they are. He also won't tell anyone in simple plain English and never says "Simon Sez". Another thing he does is having his fingers crossed behind his back when he spouts his mewlings. Just like an 8 year old.

His continuous denial makes him to be such a sore loser. He can't admit he lost every argument with Rocco. I'm starting to think he is the baby in his avatar, not the old man

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm7dMhE80dw]Alnakba English P1 - YouTube[/ame]

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is a fiction, a folklore.

P F Tinmore, et al,

I am not calling for that. The Palestinians are not calling for that.

Where did you get that?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

Prior to 1994, there was no record (anywhere by anybody) of a State called Palestine. Israel is not inside any border except the defunct Mandate of Palestine which had discretionary borders established by the Allied Powers pursuant to Article 95 of the Treaty of Sevres.

Israel did not occupy anyone, any place, or anything; it exercised its right to self-determination and declared independence. Something the Palestinians never did. It is history, a matter of record.

After the war of independence, the Palestinian attempted (along with Arab allies) to take by force (a violation of IHL) the sovereignty of the Israelis. If there is a villain to be found in this story, it is the greedy Palestinians.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

Prior to 1994, there was no record (anywhere by anybody) of a State called Palestine. Israel is not inside any border except the defunct Mandate of Palestine which had discretionary borders established by the Allied Powers pursuant to Article 95 of the Treaty of Sevres.

Israel did not occupy anyone, any place, or anything; it exercised its right to self-determination and declared independence. Something the Palestinians never did. It is history, a matter of record.

After the war of independence, the Palestinian attempted (along with Arab allies) to take by force (a violation of IHL) the sovereignty of the Israelis. If there is a villain to be found in this story, it is the greedy Palestinians.

Most Respectfully,
R

The right to self determination exists without statehood. An independent state is the result of self determination not a prerequisite.

Palestine continued to exist inside its international borders after the end of the mandate.

P F Tinmore, et al,

For heavens sake.

Alnakba English P1 - YouTube[/url]
(OBSERVATION)

This is an al-Jazeera - الجزيرة.نت video!

Up until 25 July '48, there was an arms embargo (heavily protested by the American in the US) on weapons shipments to Israel. Until the regional embargo was placed, the UK kept supplying the Arab League.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The right to self determination exists without statehood. An independent state is the result of self determination not a prerequisite.

Palestine continued to exist inside its international borders after the end of the mandate.
What a bunch of lies

P F Tinmore; et al,[/I]

Agreed.

(COMMENT)

This doesn't help your argument. The Israelis exercised their right to self-determination. The Palestinians and Arabs attempted to interfere with that right. They went right to war; not attempting in any way to refrain from threats of force --- but to actually use force to suppress the right of self-determination by the Jewish Population.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

First of all, you have a strange fixation about borders, even though Rocco already proved, that at least as far as Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon are concerned, there are recognized borders.

Secondly, Jews did not "invade" Palestine, then a part of the Ottoman Empire, in the 1800's. I actually studied this, when I lived in Israel for awhile. There were waves of immigration, mostly due to the pogroms in Russia. Waves of immigration is not the same as an invasion. Unless you're a Native American, I'm sure that your ancestors also immigrated here. Also, you had better say that you're an American Indian, because if you're not, then you're the biggest hypocrite that I have ever known.

Last edited:
P F Tinmore; et al,[/I]

Agreed.

(COMMENT)

This doesn't help your argument. The Israelis exercised their right to self-determination. The Palestinians and Arabs attempted to interfere with that right. They went right to war; not attempting in any way to refrain from threats of force --- but to actually use force to suppress the right of self-determination by the Jewish Population.

Most Respectfully,
R

The right to self determination applies to the natives not to foreigners who were imported to take over the country.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

First of all, you have a strange fixation about borders, even though Rocco already proved, that at least as far as Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon are concerned, there are recognized borders.

Secondly, Jews did not "invade" Palestine, then a part of the Ottoman Empire, in the 1800's. I actually studied this, when I lived in Israel for awhile. There were waves of immigration, mostly due to the pogroms in Russia. Waves of immigration is not the same as an invasion. Unless you're a Native American, I'm sure that your ancestors also immigrated here. Also, you had better say that you're an American Indian, because if you're not, then you're the biggest hypocrite that I have ever known.

Indeed, borders are very important.

Rocco hasn't proved beans. Lots of smoke though.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

There were two types of immigrants. Some went to Palestine on their own to live and die in the holy land.

The others were imported by the foreign World Zionist Organization as part of their plan to take over the country.

The vast majority were imported by the Zionists.

you're a lying sack of shit. Your continuous denial just makes you look like a child. You once again proved nothing. Sore loser who can't admit when hes wrong

you're a lying sack of shit. Your continuous denial just makes you look like a child. You once again proved nothing. Sore loser who can't admit when hes wrong

Deny what?

P F Tinmore, et al,

For heavens sake.

Alnakba English P1 - YouTube[/url]
(OBSERVATION)

This is an al-Jazeera - الجزيرة.نت video!

Up until 25 July '48, there was an arms embargo (heavily protested by the American in the US) on weapons shipments to Israel. Until the regional embargo was placed, the UK kept supplying the Arab League.

Most Respectfully,
R

Hubby remembers this-----house to house searches even for pistols---
in jewish homes----by the brits-------and people were detained for
questioning on the issue-----somehow arabs had guns. He remembers
a bus ----he was in his father's arms-----they all had to get out and be
searched by the brits. a cute little story-----big brother made him
a toy rifle out of wood ------complete with a belt attached to sling
it over his shoulder. about five years old he stood in front
of the family hut -----a jeep stopped---a british
soldier or cop (?) got out and took a close look-----and then laughed.
As he recalls it-----jews in palestine were COMPLETELY disarmed by the
brits. in the mid-forties

Forum List

Back