Selective Feminism

[

There are plenty of examples but you have to open minded to see them or in your case your programming would have to be altered from far left Obama drone to real person realist to see them.

Then again the worst words said on TV was: "Ward don't you think you were a little hard the Beaver last night?".

Jesus, guy, you can't even tell a joke right.

"a little hard ON the Beaver"...

Biden mopped the floor with Paul Ryan

LOL, he said what the liberal sheep want to hear. Polling had Ryan ahead and even the liberal media had it a draw.

Though I personally say Biden won because in all that time on TV with a microphone in his face, he didn't stick a giant foot in his mouth and make a gaffe people are still talking about. That might be a record for him.

Biden is a Juris Doctor.

Palin cobbled together a B.A. in "Communications" from credits in six community colleges.

Biden served in Congress for 36 years before becoming Vice-President.

Palin couldn't finish out one term as governor without being forced to resign under a ton of scandals.

Biden wrote or co-wrote 12 books.

Palin just slaps her name onto stuff ghostwritten by neo-nazis.

Ah yes, and Bush Graduated from Yale with a B.A. in History.

Biden doesn't do his Juris Doctor degree any justice. He does virtually nothing as vice president but make a fool of himself. He makes half witted and offensive comments, forgets when the mic is hot. You never hear about him doing anything substantive. So what exactly did you elect him for exactly? Comic in chief?

And what exactly is a vice president supposed to be doing that Biden isn't?

What were VP Cheney's great accomplishments?

According to the far left morons, Cheney was the real president. So I guess (according to the main stream press) Cheney's accomplishment was being president for eight years. In contrast with Joe Biden who's great accomplishment is ... uhmmm... talking like a black man depending on the hue of his audience.

Last edited:
I love the way people on the left accuse Palin of being too stupid to be vice president while pretending that Biden doesn't exist.

Biden is a Juris Doctor.

Palin cobbled together a B.A. in "Communications" from credits in six community colleges.

Palin couldn't finish out one term as governor without being forced to resign under a ton of scandals.

Oh! Palin and the whole neo-nazi ghostwriting scandal. I forgot all about that. LOL! Seriously, you need a knew schtick.

I love the way people on the left accuse Palin of being too stupid to be vice president while pretending that Biden doesn't exist.

Biden is a Juris Doctor.

Oh! Palin and the whole neo-nazi ghostwriting scandal. I forgot all about that. LOL! Seriously, you need a knew schtick.

Well, it was pretty funny...

Sarah Palin's Ghostwriter Pals Around With Racists and Wackos

Lynn Vincent, the woman who is writing a book called Going Rogue "by" Sarah Palin, sure can pick her co-writers. She's written books before with a general who kills "demons" for God and a guy who finds interracial dating "revolting."

As Charles Johnson—whose ongoing reformation from Muslim-hating wacko to right-wing apostate continues to puzzle and delight us—points out, Palin's ghostwriter's previous work includes Donkey Cons, a thoughtful investigative look at the Democratic Party's criminality that blows the lid off that "killer and traitor Aaron Burr."

Biden is a Juris Doctor.

Biden doesn't do his Juris Doctor degree any justice. He does virtually nothing as vice president but make a fool of himself. He makes half witted and offensive comments, forgets when the mic is hot. You never hear about him doing anything substantive. So what exactly did you elect him for exactly? Comic in chief?

Can someone help TK out here? Maybe get the cat to let go of his tongue?

Biden is a Juris Doctor.

Lynn Vincent, the woman who is writing a book called Going Rogue "by" Sarah Palin, sure can pick her co-writers. She's written books before with a general who kills "demons" for God and a guy who finds interracial dating "revolting."

As Charles Johnson—whose ongoing reformation from Muslim-hating wacko to right-wing apostate continues to puzzle and delight us—points out, Palin's ghostwriter's previous work includes Donkey Cons, a thoughtful investigative look at the Democratic Party's criminality that blows the lid off that "killer and traitor Aaron Burr."

Is this the part where I bring up Obama's ghost writer Bill Ayers? Seriously, you want to compare ghost writers?

I love Joe Biden. Not sure I'd want him for president, but I would be sad if harm were to befall him.

I love Joe Biden. Not sure I'd want him for president, but I would be sad if harm were to befall him.

I like Joe Biden, he is a straight talker. He names the Jew.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...wish-control-hollywood-‘social-media’-patrick

Is this the part where I bring up Obama's ghost writer Bill Ayers? Seriously, you want to compare ghost writers?

No, this is the part where some rightwing nitwit attempts to deflect and fails.

[

You could, if you wanted to look even stupidier than you already do.

Hey, guy, no one but the extreme Right Wing is still mad at Bill for blowing up ugly statues.

Doesn't the fact that you have to lie about Bill Ayers tell you how vacuous your argument is? I know the far left has a tendency to support terrorism but perhaps you should just stick with the whole zionism-oil conspiracy theory thingy.

Last edited:

In a sense I guess I am deflecting since the hit piece that was linked is just so stupid.
The sophomoric hit piece talks more about Palin's ghost writer's previous co-writer than the co-writer. What the hell?
Then we get a quote from some unknown muslim hating conservative talk radio host who talks about Palin's ghost writer.
The inane hit piece also then goes on to eventually circumvent back to Sarah Palin's ghost writer who apparently once wrote a book where one of the characters was against interracial dating. I suppose this means we should attack Norman Lear because Archie Bunker was also against interracial dating?
Finally, the idiotic hit piece was an opinion piece. Not a real news story.
There, I hope I can finally forgo the withering criticism of deflection when it comes to quite possibly the dumbest, most irrational, hyperbolic inarticulate hit piece penned in the history of verbal spittle.

Last edited:
Biden is a Juris Doctor.

Actually being a VP, for starters.

Last edited:
[

Hey, guy, no one but the extreme Right Wing is still mad at Bill for blowing up ugly statues.

Doesn't the fact that you have to lie about Bill Ayers tell you how vacuous your argument is? I know the far left has a tendency to support terrorism but perhaps you should just stick with the whole zionism-oil conspiracy theory thingy.

Um, when was Bill convicted of "Terrorism", exactly?

Frankly, I think Nixon killing millions of Vietnamese and Cambodians in a war that was already lost was a much bigger deal that Bill Ayers blowing up an ugly statue.

Actually being a VP, for starters.

That's meaningless post and a waste of space.

What did Dick Cheney accomplish as vice president that represents him doing the job,

and Biden not doing the job of VP?

Name ANYTHING.

And the far left Taliban wants to ignore the ghost writer of Obama, simple far left deflection.

Then again they will believe a far left blog site about Palin and ignore the far left Taliban's actions.

And the far left Taliban wants to ignore the ghost writer of Obama, simple far left deflection.

Then again they will believe a far left blog site about Palin and ignore the far left Taliban's actions.

How's that search for Michael Taylor being on the "far left" coming along? Still waiting...

Um, when was Bill convicted of "Terrorism", exactly?

Frankly, I think Nixon killing millions of Vietnamese and Cambodians in a war that was already lost was a much bigger deal that Bill Ayers blowing up an ugly statue.

Nixon? What? Uhmmm... I personally think Stalin was worse than Nixon. What the hell does that have to do with your sad attempt at revisionist history when it comes to Bill Ayers?
No, Bill Ayers was never convicted of domestic terrorism because of alleged FBI misconduct. However, it should be noted that Bill Ayers himself has admitted his guilt.

Forum List

Back