Selna Gomez is a Government Shill: "TSA Give Me An Inspection."

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
This is obviously written by Joseph Goebbels Jr. ; Hitler would be proud:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YJZvUlBJHk&feature=player_embedded]Selena Gomez Loves TSA Groping - YouTube[/ame]

Now that I have captured your attention
I want to steal you for a rhythm intervention
Mr. TSA I'm ready for inspection
Sh-sh-show me how you make a first impression

Elysium anybody?

To be honest, I don't know where this allegations of "groping" are coming from.
I often opt from the X-ray machine since I have enough radiation exposure at work and I have never ever encountered anything which can be considered "groping". The agents are always extremely apologetic and explain the every minor detail one can imagine. They also use the backs of the hands, not the palms, so how could it be "groping" is hard to imagine.

Unless the male ones doing the male inspection differ so very much

I often opt from the X-ray machine since I have enough radiation exposure at work and I have never ever encountered anything which can be considered "groping". The agents are always extremely apologetic and explain the every minor detail one can imagine. They also use the backs of the hands, not the palms, so how could it be "groping" is hard to imagine.

Based on your postings lately, and how they don't match you original Libertarian tone, I'd say some shill agent hijacked you account.

Based on your postings lately, and how they don't match you original Libertarian tone, I'd say some shill agent hijacked you account.
Ah, oh Vox, your thoughts are impure. If you don't get back in line they'll have to send you to a re-education camp and if that doesn't work.... Deviation from the meme will not be tolerated.

Ah, oh Vox, your thoughts are impure. If you don't get back in line they'll have to send you to a re-education camp and if that doesn't work.... Deviation from the meme will not be tolerated.

[MENTION=46182]henryporter[/MENTION]

Are you saying the 1st Amendment does not protect my right to criticize his views?

Are you saying the 1st Amendment does not protect my right to criticize his views?

What I'm saying is the 1st Amendment protects their right to have different views from yours. Here, this is going to shock you and I'm certain you won't believe me and I'm not going to provide a link however, please sit down to read the rest... there is a whole Constitution that kind of goes hand in hand with the 2nd Amendment. It's true, Google it.

What I'm saying is the 1st Amendment protects their right to have different views from yours.

Where did I argue otherwise?

Vox's and Matthew's accounts have appeared to have been hijacked. Others have noticed this and voiced it, particularly Matthew's account.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back