Sen Ron Wyden (D-OR) blocks a bill from Sen John Kennedy (R-LA) to help fix Medicare costs. enjoy this 35 minute video of them arguing about it

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Louisiana GOP Senator John Kennedy "Nobody in this body wants to throw people off Medicare." So is Kennedy lying? Or just admitting that he never listens to his Republican colleagues?

Kennedy really likes to hear himself talk doesn’t he?! And Wyden gave about as weak of an objection as I’ve ever heard. How do these people get elected into positions of power??

Who's really responsible for making coding so necessary all of a sudden? After listening to Hawley you'd swear it was "CMS, or Medicare as I like to call it." No, it's not. Hawley clearly lobbies on behalf of Big Insurance. This made even more evident if you listen carefully to his next proposal attacking FEMA, but I digress. The short answer is doctors were first. They clearly had little idea of the horror they were asking for. Then greedy doctors in cahoots with Big Private Hospital, Inc. Now greedy doctors and Major Hospitals in cahoots with Big Insurance, Inc.

Makeup of CPT Editorial Panel​

The Panel is representative of all medical professionals, with 12 of its 21 members appointed by the national medical specialty societies. In addition to the specialty seats, the Panel includes a seat for the Panel chair, vice chair, two seats for members of the CPT Health Care Professionals Advisory Committee, as well as representatives from the following organizations:

• One seat for the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
  • One seat for the America's Health Insurance Plans
  • One seat for the American Hospital Association
  • One seat for an at-large organizational member
  • One seat for an umbrella organization that represents private health care insurers
The AMA Board of Trustees selects all CPT Editorial Panel members. The Panel chair and vice-chair are selected by the AMA Board directly. Specialty societies and other qualifying at-large or umbrella payer organizations
"Payer organizations" meaning those who pilfer funds either directly from You and I, or indirectly from government tax revenue. The Big Insurance companies, in other words, who then immediately refuse to "pay" all health care claims on behalf of You and I. Plus your few odd billionaires, who obviously have no conflicts of interest, uh, with say,.. Medicare for instance! :rolleyes:

The most obvious tell with Hawley is how he completely avoids mentioning that what's actually caused coastal flood insurance rates to skyrocket has been Global Warming. Certainly not FEMA trying desperately to keep up and predictably failing miserably, algorithms or no.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back