Senate GOP Caucus Meltdown! Five Alarm Fire Engulfs White House

Reublican senators caught amid a battery of fires engulfing the White House are frantically searching for a way out. Between the Government Accountability Office report determining the Trump administration broke the law by withholding security assistance from Ukraine to the blockbuster Rachel Maddow interview of indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas, vulnerable members of the GOP caucus are trying to claw their way to safety on the fly. No one solution has permeated the caucus, just a scattershot bid for survival. It's an impossible task when Republican lawmakers long ago decided their path to enduring power was to back Donald Trump and all his corruption come hell or high water.

Senate GOP caucus meltdown! Five-alarm fire engulfs the White House

Looks like we're going to get witnesses.

Amen! The fire will only get hotter.

The left how now reached the point where suicide watch will need to be called in.

The trial has started and in a couple of weeks it will be over with Trump still in office.

I hope those in charge are gearing up for all the people who are going to throw themselves off out of buildings.

I hope that they are not
Let em go, Let em go.

Hurt trump? Lol that’s funny

It could hurt him in key States like Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania but only against the correct opponent which is not Sanders or Warren...
It’s a hoax it won’t hurt him..

That is your opinion but remember Trump is loved by those like you but what about the Swing and Independent voter come November?

Pelosi was stupid to go forward with Impeachment but let not kid ourselves Trump is hated by millions of people and I have hated the guy since the 1970's, you better hope all of this Hoax will not hurt your hero...
Thank god most Americans don’t hate, get some help tiny man.

You are full of hate and I have read many threads and responses by you on how you would genocide anyone that disagree with you, so before you tell me to get help maybe you should take your own advice.

Trump is disliked and to deny that is denying reality and again your threads and responses prove many times over you are never based in reality...
I banned him long ago. Life is too short to read posts by an idiot.

Reublican senators caught amid a battery of fires engulfing the White House are frantically searching for a way out. Between the Government Accountability Office report determining the Trump administration broke the law by withholding security assistance from Ukraine to the blockbuster Rachel Maddow interview of indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas, vulnerable members of the GOP caucus are trying to claw their way to safety on the fly. No one solution has permeated the caucus, just a scattershot bid for survival. It's an impossible task when Republican lawmakers long ago decided their path to enduring power was to back Donald Trump and all his corruption come hell or high water.

Senate GOP caucus meltdown! Five-alarm fire engulfs the White House

Looks like we're going to get witnesses.

Amen! The fire will only get hotter.

The left how now reached the point where suicide watch will need to be called in.

The trial has started and in a couple of weeks it will be over with Trump still in office.

I hope those in charge are gearing up for all the people who are going to throw themselves off out of buildings.

It won't end with an acquittal.
The Dimms have the long knives out for the duration.
The least we can do, is give Trump 4 more years if he wants to weather this bullshit!

God Bless Trump!

Funny. I seriously doubt that any so-called God would bless Trump*. I'm not even sure the Devil would bless him.

70935819_2471625112875170_4229177940442611712_n.jpg
Indeed.

the religious right has made themselves into a joke
As has the Progressive Left

we'll probably see this come down to a yes or no vote, unfortunately a very partisan vote .....justice being a quaint notion within the district of criminals.....~S~
If the trial goes on for weeks, it could result in irreparable damage to Donnie.

If the economy keeps chugging along the democrats are TOAST.
Could be, but that doesn’t mean Donnie won’t get removed.

It could hurt him in key States like Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania but only against the correct opponent which is not Sanders or Warren...

That is your opinion but remember Trump is loved by those like you but what about the Swing and Independent voter come November?

Pelosi was stupid to go forward with Impeachment but let not kid ourselves Trump is hated by millions of people and I have hated the guy since the 1970's, you better hope all of this Hoax will not hurt your hero...
Thank god most Americans don’t hate, get some help tiny man.

You are full of hate and I have read many threads and responses by you on how you would genocide anyone that disagree with you, so before you tell me to get help maybe you should take your own advice.

Trump is disliked and to deny that is denying reality and again your threads and responses prove many times over you are never based in reality...
I banned him long ago. Life is too short to read posts by an idiot.
Sir, you’re a conspiracy theory nut. While I agree with you this time, you really have zero business insulting others posters. None.

we'll probably see this come down to a yes or no vote, unfortunately a very partisan vote .....justice being a quaint notion within the district of criminals.....~S~
If the trial goes on for weeks, it could result in irreparable damage to Donnie.

Who will remove him? They need 20 senators who are not (D) to agree to this. You and your troll posts are amusing.

The Trumpettes might be in for a big surprise. McConnell is a swamp creature. He just might allow this trial to go on and on. While the Rs might not convict, it might not matter. The damage to Donnie will be done.

He also may not have a choice. The moderates in the Senate (especially those up for re-election) are pushing for witnesses and a more detailed trial. He can't just spike it now or he may hurt Republican's chances of keeping the Senate come November.

The Trumpettes might be in for a big surprise. McConnell is a swamp creature. He just might allow this trial to go on and on. While the Rs might not convict, it might not matter. The damage to Donnie will be done.

He also may not have a choice. The moderates in the Senate (especially those up for re-election) are pushing for witnesses and a more detailed trial. He can't just spike it now or he may hurt Republican's chances of keeping the Senate come November.
Yes. More witnesses could result in harmful testimony for the Don.

You have witnesses now? Lol

And harmful testimony for the Democratic Party, Biden, Biden's son and Schiff. Be careful what you wish for.

And harmful testimony for the Democratic Party, Biden, Biden's son and Schiff. Be careful what you wish for.
That’s fine by me. Take em all out.

Go ahead, let em try and call non-relevant witnesses. It'll be fun to see how quickly they are dismissed after they are questioned about the July 25th phone call.
"Do you have any knowledge of what was said or done on this phone call regarding the President's attempt to leverage a foreign power to gain damaging information on his political rival?".....No.....Are you certain you heard nothing?....(thundering silence)....Well, thanks for coming in, sorry we can't reimburse you for your expenses, we're running a huge deficit right now. :)

That’s fine by me. Take em all out.

Trump is the least likely of these to be taken out.

Only politicial nerds are going to vote in November based on how their Congresspeople behave during the impeachment trial. A good number of folks probably don't even know the name of their Senators, let alone how they will vote in the matter of allowing witnesses, etc.

This impeachment business is a political move for political afficianados. The rest of America could give two shits, although they will no doubt learn the final outcome, and may have a general opinion on whether he should be impeached based on whether they like him or don't.

Go ahead, let em try and call non-relevant witnesses. It'll be fun to see how quickly they are dismissed after they are questioned about the July 25th phone call.
"Do you have any knowledge of what was said or done on this phone call regarding the President's attempt to leverage a foreign power to gain damaging information on his political rival?".....No.....Are you certain you heard nothing?....(thundering silence)....Well, thanks for coming in, sorry we can't reimburse you for your expenses, we're running a huge deficit right now. :)

Yeah, except the small problem is that Democrats must prove Trump's intent was political gain vs a protecting our country from corruption. In order to do so, they would need to hear from the Bidens to determine the credibility of the corruption charge. I don't expect you to understand, but the lawyers do.

Well, if some nutbag over at the Dailykooks says so..................

I'll take that bet that Donnie won't get removed. The senators are circling the wagons nicely. I'm not even sure if witnesses will be allowed. I'm hoping for a quick dismissal of the Articles. We'll see what happens. Mitch has all the cards in the senate.

Only politicial nerds are going to vote in November based on how their Congresspeople behave during the impeachment trial. A good number of folks probably don't even know the name of their Senators, let alone how they will vote in the matter of allowing witnesses, etc.

This impeachment business is a political move for political afficianados. The rest of America could give two shits, although they will no doubt learn the final outcome, and may have a general opinion on whether he should be impeached based on whether they like him or don't.

It's unlikely to move the national needle in either direction, but you never know. What it may do is move the needle enough for the small amount of independent voters in the key swing states to say, you know, that's enough, I supported the guy last time around but not this time.

It's unlikely to move the national needle in either direction, but you never know. What it may do is move the needle enough for the small amount of independent voters in the key swing states to say, you know, that's enough, I supported the guy last time around but not this time.

Dow opens EVEN HIGHER TODAY off strong corporate earnings!

You better break out your Trump voodoo doll.
:19:

Dow opens EVEN HIGHER TODAY off strong corporate earnings!

You better break out your Trump voodoo doll.
:19:

And this has what to do with Trump? Answer...almost nothing.

David Tepper says he's still betting on this bull market: 'I love riding a horse that's running'

Forum List

Back