Senator Punjab (Clinton) Wants to Sell More of OUR JOBS to India

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I wish I was making this up, but if you are sick of all the US jobs being exported to India, Taiwan, China, Vietnam, etc, well expect far more of that if Hillary gets into the Oval Oriffice.

'Senator from Punjab': How Hillary Clinton Masterminded a Global Scheme to Replace American Workers - Breitbart

• Hillary Clinton co-founded the Senate India Caucus, which anti-offshoring advocates say champions “issues important to India, including outsourcing and H-1B and L-1 visas.”
  • Clinton in 2005: “I am delighted to be the Senator from Punjab as well as from New York.”
  • Clinton has called for nearly doubling the controversial H-1B guest worker program—suggesting that American workers lack the skills to fill American jobs. She has also defended the cheap labor practices of an Indian outsourcing firm, to which the Clinton Foundation has financial ties: “We are not against all outsourcing; we are not in favor of putting up fences,” she said.
  • Shortly after the CEO of HCL—the Indian firm that helped lay off 250 American Disney workers in Orlando— called American tech graduates “unemployable”, Bill Clinton delivered a speech to HCL to the tune of nearly a quarter of a million dollars at Disney World in Orlando.
  • Reports note that Clinton has repeatedly “telegraphed” her support for a globalized world to the Indian community. At a conference of 14,000 Indian Americans, Bill Clinton extolled the virtues of “open borders, easy travel, easy immigration”.
  • In 2007, Barack Obama slammed “Hillary Clinton (D-Punjab)’s personal, financial and political ties to India… It’s all about the money,” his campaign wrote.
At a 2006 fundraiser, Hillary Clinton jokingly told donors that she could “easily” see herself as the elected representative of foreign citizens in the Indian region of Punjab.

As India Abroad reported at the time: “At the fundraiser hosted by Dr Rajwant Singh at his Potomac, Maryland, home… Clinton began by joking that, ‘I can certainly run for the Senate seat in Punjab and win easily,’ after being introduced by Singh as the Senator not only from New York but also Punjab.”

President Trump will create more American jobs and less Indian jobs.

I love this... The right have been told by employers that the US don't have the properly educated workforce to do the jobs...

Every other country in the world turns to education to try and educate there workforce the Alt-Right want to force the employers to hire them anyway...

I don't think you get how a company works, they are not charities...

How about investing in education...

The loserterians hate investing in their own country...They'd rather live like hicks and bitch about the down fall of this country.

Every other country in the world turns to education to try and educate there workforce the Alt-Right want to force the employers to hire them anyway...
You've just put your finger on the problem...Unions.

I wish I was making this up, but if you are sick of all the US jobs being exported to India, Taiwan, China, Vietnam, etc, well expect far more of that if Hillary gets into the Oval Oriffice.

'Senator from Punjab': How Hillary Clinton Masterminded a Global Scheme to Replace American Workers - Breitbart

• Hillary Clinton co-founded the Senate India Caucus, which anti-offshoring advocates say champions “issues important to India, including outsourcing and H-1B and L-1 visas.”
  • Clinton in 2005: “I am delighted to be the Senator from Punjab as well as from New York.”
  • Clinton has called for nearly doubling the controversial H-1B guest worker program—suggesting that American workers lack the skills to fill American jobs. She has also defended the cheap labor practices of an Indian outsourcing firm, to which the Clinton Foundation has financial ties: “We are not against all outsourcing; we are not in favor of putting up fences,” she said.
  • Shortly after the CEO of HCL—the Indian firm that helped lay off 250 American Disney workers in Orlando— called American tech graduates “unemployable”, Bill Clinton delivered a speech to HCL to the tune of nearly a quarter of a million dollars at Disney World in Orlando.
  • Reports note that Clinton has repeatedly “telegraphed” her support for a globalized world to the Indian community. At a conference of 14,000 Indian Americans, Bill Clinton extolled the virtues of “open borders, easy travel, easy immigration”.
  • In 2007, Barack Obama slammed “Hillary Clinton (D-Punjab)’s personal, financial and political ties to India… It’s all about the money,” his campaign wrote.
At a 2006 fundraiser, Hillary Clinton jokingly told donors that she could “easily” see herself as the elected representative of foreign citizens in the Indian region of Punjab.

As India Abroad reported at the time: “At the fundraiser hosted by Dr Rajwant Singh at his Potomac, Maryland, home… Clinton began by joking that, ‘I can certainly run for the Senate seat in Punjab and win easily,’ after being introduced by Singh as the Senator not only from New York but also Punjab.”
Lol Senator "Punjab." You people are fucking nuts.

I love this... The right have been told by employers that the US don't have the properly educated workforce to do the jobs...

Yeah, like some HR department puts up a listing for a C++ software engineer, and a JAVA developer applies but doesnt get the job because he doesnt have C++ when both are 95% the same kind of programming language with minor variations in syntax that a person can pick up in a couple of weeks. But no, that doesnt exactly match the list of skills that HR doesnt really have a clue about as none of them are software engineers, they are just clerks who match strings of words, that's all. Another gimmic is to fill a job requirement to match the resume of the Indian "genius" that they have already decided to hire with a whole bunch of trivial requirements that have nothing to do with the job, like they have to have a minimum of three years experience with Word Perfect 4.3, etc. The only reason it is even on the job listing is because the Indian Wonder Boy has it on his resume.

These companies need to get off their dead asses and TRAIN OUR AMERICAN CITIZENS TO DO THE FUCKING JOBS. Period, or get the hell out and relocate to Punjab instead. We have about 4 million unemployed/underemployed software engineers in this country and similar situations in every other industry. Shit bag traitors like Hillary Clinton have been selling our jobs right out from under us for 40 years now and our stagnant wages prove it.

The rest of the world does their business exactly like this but the USA has to be the idiots who cannot protect the jobs of its citizens and partisan hacks that would defend Hillary no matter what she says or does are the blame for all of it.

Yeah, like some HR department puts up a listing for a C++ software engineer, and a JAVA developer applies but doesnt get the job because he doesnt have C++ when both are 95% the same kind of programming language with minor variations in syntax that a person can pick up in a couple of weeks. But no, that doesnt exactly match the list of skills that HR doesnt really have a clue about as none of them are software engineers, they are just clerks who match strings of words, that's all. Another gimmic is to fill a job requirement to match the resume of the Indian "genius" that they have already decided to hire with a whole bunch of trivial requirements that have nothing to do with the job, like they have to have a minimum of three years experience with Word Perfect 4.3, etc. The only reason it is even on the job listing is because the Indian Wonder Boy has it on his resume.

These companies need to get off their dead asses and TRAIN OUR AMERICAN CITIZENS TO DO THE FUCKING JOBS. Period, or get the hell out and relocate to Punjab instead. We have about 4 million unemployed/underemployed software engineers in this country and similar situations in every other industry. Shit bag traitors like Hillary Clinton have been selling our jobs right out from under us for 40 years now and our stagnant wages prove it.

The rest of the world does their business exactly like this but the USA has to be the idiots who cannot protect the jobs of its citizens and partisan hacks that would defend Hillary no matter what she says or does are the blame for all of it.

So how many Java Certification Exams has he got? You don't work in my company without your certs and getting them can take up to two years, So you want American employers to spend 2 years retraining a American, to see him walk out the door and goto the opposition...

So how many Java Certification Exams has he got? You don't work in my company without your certs and getting them can take up to two years, So you want American employers to spend 2 years retraining a American, to see him walk out the door and goto the opposition...

Too bad.

Like every other country on the planet we have to protect our native jobs, and employers need to suck it up as a business expense like did before George HW Bush opened the floodgates to H1-Bs in 1990.

Besides, Sateesh doesnt have his certs from anyone with legitimacy either, just some diploma mill in Hyderabad so they can get American jobs. His whole resume is 98% bullshit.

Forum List

Back