Senators Blackburn(R) & Blumenthal(D): Social Media Robs Kids Of Their Childhood+Hearing to consider legislation banning social media for kid under 16

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i have a couple of sports games to watch later, so i'll listen to the hearing while i'm watching the games and summarize it for ya and post the best clips from it! WOOHOO! I don't agree with banning social media for kids outright, but there should be SOME limits

Social Media Robs Kids Of Their Childhood​

So does telling them about sex in elementary school. Or telling them about maybe they are a boy or maybe they are a girl . .Just as insidious is indoctrinating them into accepting being gay is ok, whites are bad people, and on and on. The one place society could do a pushback on what kids are getting from social media, they don't. Instead they promote the same filth and self-indulgence kinds of messages.

i have a couple of sports games to watch later, so i'll listen to the hearing while i'm watching the games and summarize it for ya and post the best clips from it! WOOHOO! I don't agree with banning social media for kids outright, but there should be SOME limits

Seige Heil mein leadershit.

So does telling them about sex in elementary school. Or telling them about maybe they are a boy or maybe they are a girl . .Just as insidious is indoctrinating them into accepting being gay is ok, whites are bad people, and on and on. The one place society could do a pushback on what kids are getting from social media, they don't. Instead they promote the same filth and self-indulgence kinds of messages.
But it is ok to lie to them about, Santa, Easter Bunny, the tooth fairy, religions, and the Pillow Guy.

Who has indoctrinated you into being gay?

A prime example of why Republicans should not be allowed to breed.

Children are not being taught ANY of this in school. Teaching children that some people are gay and that's OK, isn't turning them gay. Nobody turns someone gay. You're born that way. Tell me when YOU made the choice to be straight. I'd like to hear about why you made that decision.

No one is teaching that whites are "bad people". That's another lie. It frightens me that someone as gullible and stupid as you may already be a parent since you are too stupid to be one person.

Censorship promoted by Senators. Hm.

Not seeing how that will fly.

The same people who promised unity and transparency.

How did they talk you into being gay? What was the winning argument?

I've had men try to tell me all women are bi-sexual but I've been attracted to a woman in my life.

Forum List

Back