Senator's leaked audio Supreme court justice to step down name revealed

Kennedy huh? I figured it would be Yoda's mother, R B Ginsburg. She is going to petrify before long.

She is suppose to be on her way out as well , real soon, and what's his name C. Thomas they've been dying to get rid of him he's all pro American and stands firm on the Constitution that's why they are trying to use that bs sexual assault claim on him.

Want a way to get rid of someone or destroy their name just attach a sex thingy to it sexual assault, rape, sexual harassment .. yep that will do it and sheep bite that bs bullet every-time too.

Kennedy huh? I figured it would be Yoda's mother, R B Ginsburg. She is going to petrify before long.

She has been dead for twenty years, they embalmed her and they keep her animated by Witchcraft and offerings of aborted babies to Satan or whatever.

I have to say they did a great embalming job!

Screen-Shot-2018-03-08-at-4.41.28-PM.png

She sometimes gives off the odor of decomposition so they have to spray:

800.jpg

She has been dead for twenty years, they embalmed her and they keep her animated by Witchcraft and offerings of aborted babies to Satan or whatever.

800.jpg

Same Concept as Disney's Hall of Presidents

800.jpg

I just Googled and have never seen Disney's Hall of Presidents before very creepy, but yes Ruth Bader Ginsburg is an Animatronic and she is very creepy.

800.jpg

Sometimes the Ruth Bader Ginsburg Animatronic malfunctions though:

rawImage.jpg

l3LpKV6.jpg

800.jpg

Sometimes the Ruth Bader Ginsburg Animatronic malfunctions though:

rawImage.jpg

l3LpKV6.jpg
hahahah!!! Oh man...priceless

She's not a young woman, I get it.

After another shot of Espresso Marion's sense of humour will be re-activated :smoke: :poke:
Espresso?...try Dexadrine. :D

:uhh: Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis? I know what Espresso is, Dexedrine, notsomuch.
It's what they give to fartbags during contingency ops. Keeps them stick jockeys goin all the way to the sandbox!

Forum List

Back