Senator's leaked audio Supreme court justice to step down name revealed

Kennedy huh? I figured it would be Yoda's mother, R B Ginsburg. She is going to petrify before long.

800.jpg
LMFAO!
Dude...i am stealing that.

Well I'm not a Dude, but you can use that picture if you want to.

You can identify as whatever you want. You want to be a dude, be a dude.

I don't want to be a dude, when I die though I would like to be reincarnated as a bunny rabbit one like this:

upload_2018-3-11_0-24-35.png

Kennedy huh? I figured it would be Yoda's mother, R B Ginsburg. She is going to petrify before long.

800.jpg
LMFAO!

I don't want to be a dude, when I die though I would like to be reincarnated as a bunny rabbit one like this:

View attachment 181787

Oh! So wrong!

He's cute, I don't eat that kind of rabbit, but I do eat rabbit. I can nail one running full speed in the head 2/3 of the time. It's better if you hit them in the head, the meat is less gamey.

800.jpg
LMFAO!

View attachment 181787
Rabbits are good for two things...coats and stew.

LMFAO!

View attachment 181787

Oh! So wrong!

He's cute, I don't eat that kind of rabbit, but I do eat rabbit. I can nail one running full speed in the head 2/3 of the time. It's better if you hit them in the head, the meat is less gamey.

You better not eat that kind of bunny rabbit EVAH or else :meow:

LMFAO!

View attachment 181787
Rabbits are good for two things...coats and stew.

^^^^
lalala.gif

LMFAO!

View attachment 181787

Oh! So wrong!

Rabbit is delicious, if you know how to prepare it. Literally no fat so you have to marinade in a strong base to break down the tissue. The French, worthless cowards they are, know how to make rabbit that will melt in your mouth. A nice heavy Bordeaux, magnifique!

View attachment 181787

Oh! So wrong!

Rabbit is delicious, if you know how to prepare it. Literally no fat so you have to marinade in a strong base to break down the tissue. The French, worthless cowards they are, know how to make rabbit that will melt in your mouth. A nice heavy Bordeaux, magnifique!

Yes I know but I cannot eat things that are as cute as bunny rabbits.

View attachment 181787

Oh! So wrong!

Not all are that cute. I wouldn't eat the cute little hoppity Black and White big Playboy Bunny.

Those are meant to be pets.

View attachment 181787

Oh! So wrong!

I have eaten rat, dog, bugs (live and cooked), snake, squirrel, rabbits, croc/gator, roo. Shit, I dont give a damn. I have learned in my life that anything can taste good. It's all in the preparation. I have never eaten a rabbits face...that I know of. Though, I would eat the hell out of a rabbits face.

View attachment 181787

Oh! So wrong!

I have eaten rat, dog, bugs (live and cooked), snake, squirrel, rabbits, croc/gator, roo. Shit, I dont give a damn. I have learned in my life that anything can taste good. It's all in the preparation. I have never eaten a rabbits face...that I know of. Though, I would eat the hell out of a rabbits face.

I've always buried those.

View attachment 181787

Oh! So wrong!

Not all are that cute. I wouldn't eat the cute little hoppity Black and White big Playboy Bunny.

Those are meant to be pets.
As long as I wasn't eating a parasite...I would eat those too. It's all meat.

Oh! So wrong!

I've always buried those.
i dont get superstitious...some folks do. "dont eat the head". That's native stuff...I'm a white man. I don't mean that in a racist way. That's not my tradition.

800.jpg
LMFAO!

View attachment 181787

I love rabbit stew.

Could end up reincarnating as this...

kungfuRabit.jpg

I'm just saying, be careful what you wish for...

:21:

Forum List

Back