Separate Border Security Bill First?

Would You Like To See A Separate Border Security Bill Debated First?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The vast majority of the American People want Border Security. They're not all that interested in Amnesty. So why is our Government forcing Amnesty on them? Because it's a rogue Government at this point.

There will be no amnesty without border security first, the house has already made that clear. The crap Reid is pushing in the senate will never fly in the house.

Border security first, then a bill that gives illegals two options.

1) Leave
2) a 5 year program where we create camps and have them work on government projects. after 5 years they can either leave or be considered legal aliens and allowed to go where they want

What gives people the idea that Government will enforce ANY Border Security Bill?

Doesn't matter if it's separate or not, the Gov't isn't gonna' enforce it. One of your Senators said recently that she'd like to see Border Security funding diverted for Illegal Alien Medical Care.

What are you people, stupid? Your Gov't doesn't work for you and doesn't care about you. Your only shot at taking your country back is to go after everyone involved in the IRS scandal, that's where all the corruption begins.

You would think that all the government scandals that have broken recently would have Americans up in arms, but all they seem to care about is Kim Kardasian and Lebron James.

Last edited:
What gives people the idea that Government will enforce ANY Border Security Bill?

Doesn't matter if it's separate or not, the Gov't isn't gonna' enforce it. One of your Senators said recently that she'd like to see Border Security funding diverted for Illegal Alien Medical Care.

What are you people, stupid? Your Gov't doesn't work for you and doesn't care about you. Your only shot at taking your country back is to go after everyone involved in the IRS scandal, that's where all the corruption begins.

You would think that all the government scandals that have broken recently would have Americans up in arms, but all they seem to care about is Kim Kardasian and Lebron James.

I hear ya. I agree for the most part. But i try to stay somewhat optimistic.

Unfortunately, a National tamper proof I.D. card will also be needed to stop illegal entry into the U.S. Otherwise, people can just borrow relatives' drivers licenses and birth certificates to cross the border with impunity.

Forum List

Back