Serbian leader: "Not even Trump" can jumpstart talks with Kosovo

Fuck Kosovo, it’s a Muslim shithole and should not be admitted into the EU under any circumstances.

1999: Soros financed purchasing weapons for the extremists from Kosovo Deliberation Army. The result of their ethnic cleansing was that thousands of Serbs had to leave their homelands and Soros gained control of Kosovo’s natural resources of gold, silver, chrome, copper, nickel and coal.

1999: Soros financed purchasing weapons for the extremists from Kosovo Deliberation Army. The result of their ethnic cleansing was that thousands of Serbs had to leave their homelands and Soros gained control of Kosovo’s natural resources of gold, silver, chrome, copper, nickel and coal.
Hurray for capitalism..

i know about this topic. would anyone like to debate it?

Serbian leader: 'Not even Trump' can jumpstart talks with Kosovo
Trump can't even talk to his own govt.
"Trump was right about running the government like one of his businesses - the employees don’t get paid"
Any boss that allows his workers to suffer because of an inability to overcome any obstacle is no leader and a lousy boss.

i know about this topic. would anyone like to debate it?

Serbian leader: 'Not even Trump' can jumpstart talks with Kosovo
Trump can't even talk to his own govt.
"Trump was right about running the government like one of his businesses - the employees don’t get paid"
Any boss that allows his workers to suffer because of an inability to overcome any obstacle is no leader and a lousy boss.
the US government should have lay offs/etc
it is in HUGE debt
hahahhahaha--yours is a very ridiculous post
do you know how many companies--that make $$$$---lay off people????!!!!!!
we just had layoffs at my work--and we are not in debt
companies do this all the time

Forum List

Back