Serial Liar Hillary to release some medical records

Another B.S. set-up. Everything the Clintons say and do is a lie. People are demanding a release, so they'll oblige by releasing absolute Bullshite. Period, end of story.

Hillary's first instinct is to always lie...well....why not she has gotten out of trouble and beaten so many charges by doing that....of course she always had a lot of support doing that...number one ...being the media and the democrats who always support her no matter what she does because they are more concerned about their own self interests aka what hillary might give them than they are about America itself.

Funny, Hillary gives info and they demand more. Trump gives nothing burger and the same group says no biggie...to be fair

I vote for a complete physical for both candidates by an independent physician with full access to their medical records. She's got nothing to hide, and it would be LOVELY to shut everyone up about this nonsense.

It should include a mental health evaluation.

additional information isn't records. he never says they'll release records but 'information' then starts dancing on how she's released all kinds of stuff and Trump has to do this or that and totally dodges the question of whether or not the physician would be allowed to speak to the public

this is crisis management in action and nothing more. they have to do something and they know it, so they're doing this, knowing a certain % of people will buy it- and kicking the can down the road with this release later in the week, waiting for this to cool down and hoping this promise of 'additional information' will help with that.

they need to release her medical file. anything short of that is going to be seen as the scam it is.

Heres the thing with excuses....You never run out of them. The law doesnt demand any medical records fool.

The law doesn't demand tax returns, either; yet you hypocritically demand one candidate turn over info not required by the law while declaring the other does not have to do so. :p

By the way, I am still waiting for all that evidence you have against Trump proving he has released far less info than Hillary.

Obviously this isn't about what the law requires it's about who's releasing info and Trump isnt

I personally think that any candidate who wants to run for the office of the Presidency should have to have ALL information released to the public.

That means I would have disqualified Barak Obama for sealing all of his personal information prior to the 2008 election. I would disqualify Hillary for failing to release all the documents required by law she kept hidden. I would disqualify Trump for refusing to release his taxes. I would disqualify bth for refusing to release their full medical records.

At this level, when you are vying for the position of the 'leader of the known free world' - the Presidency of the United States - there should be NO SECRETS!

Obviously this isn't about what the law requires it's about who's releasing info and Trump isnt
PROVE IT! I am still waiting for your evidence that Trump is refusing to release far more than has been proven Hillary has withheld.

if I'm Trump right now I stage a fall and appear to lose consciousness while leaning against a pole and get thrown into a van like a sack of beans, then sit back and wait for these same people claiming hillary doesn't have to release shit to start wailing for a complete release of his file, which is exactly what would happen in 30 seconds flat.

"I am FINE! Who dares question me? The
concerns about my health are all part of a vast
'AltRight' Conspiracy. Do not question my health
again or you will pay!"

Serial Liar Trump not releasing Income Tax Returns. Thinks American voters will forget. What is Comrade Trump hiding? Is Putin paying him?

Clinton Spox Fallon: 'We're Going To Be Releasing Additional Medical Information About Hillary Clinton,' 'No Other Undisclosed Condition' - Breitbart

Here's the problem with that.. Coming from an evil woman who took hammers to 13 cell phones and crushed them AFTER being ordered by the Congress not to destroy ANY emails, evidence, etc.. this same woman used bleachbit to destroy evidence.. NO ONE trusts this bitch to give us the truth about anything.
Assuming she does release some meaningful recent records, it will be interesting to what compromised her immune system to the point where she was laid out by pneumonia. Was it some yet undisclosed medical condition or treatment or is she simply unable to tolerated the stress of a campaign?

Forum List

Back