Seriously, Mitt? Honking?

Not sure what BD is up to on the last couple of posts.

Mitt is taking a page from the Code Pink and OWS play book and of course, this is horrible. Just not right.

Mitt gets ahold of a cop uniform and threatens to impersonate one. Never mind that it was when he was in college (I hope God forgives my college antics).

And this is news to the left? I expected more... okay, maybe not.

Course, we can't talk about jobs, the economy, foreign policy, defense spending or a billion other MAJOR topics.

Come on BD...

I'm thinking Mitt should put Whoopie cushions on all the seats

Not sure what BD is up to on the last couple of posts.

Mitt is taking a page from the Code Pink and OWS play book and of course, this is horrible. Just not right.

Mitt gets ahold of a cop uniform and threatens to impersonate one. Never mind that it was when he was in college (I hope God forgives my college antics).

And this is news to the left? I expected more... okay, maybe not.

Course, we can't talk about jobs, the economy, foreign policy, defense spending or a billion other MAJOR topics.

Come on BD...

You start new threads then. :thup:

I thought this was about him honking......boo...er never mind, this title is so misleading.

Does BDPoop ever start a thread that is significant ?

I guess in Baja, Canada.....the destination of most meth trips, this must mean something.

A lot of bandwidth goes into stupid threads like this.

pranksters all have one thing in common.

They love feeling like they pulled one over on you.

This is why pranksters dont make good leaders

President Obama 3.1

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 221 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

President Obama with more than enough electorial votes in the battleground states to win at present.

good thing we have a campaign, or did that get changed?

Good thing that there are remedial reading classes available for those in need of them. Notice the 'at present' at the end of the sentence.

Every time there is a single poll that shows Romney in the lead, no matter who is running the poll, you guys post how Romney is taking it all. RCP is a composite of polls, and therefore a bit more accurate. Does not mean that things could not change radically before November, but those are the figures at present.

President Obama 3.1

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 221 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

President Obama with more than enough electorial votes in the battleground states to win at present.

good thing we have a campaign, or did that get changed?

Fourty point spread down from a 100 point spread.

Directionally, I'd say things are looking good for Mitt.

The SCOTUS ruling is going to send Indy's Mitt's way in droves.

But, I am done making predictions (I said the SCOTUS would blow ACA out of the water).

Except I wiil say that Chris will never show his sorry ass on a Scott Walker thread. Being the low brow coward he is.....

Did you take a snarky pill this morning BD? Come on. Lighten up.

It's going to be a great day!!! Holder's up for contempt, we get to hear the Supreme Court ruling on Obamacare.

What's not to love about today?

Indeed, what's not to love!

:thanks:

/blowing kisses

What a FABULOUS day. ;)
Please tell me the 'fabulosity' of your days doesn't depend on what happens in politics. Please.

Forum List

Back