She KNEW: Clinton Withheld E-Mail Regarding Problems With Her Server

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Clinton failed to hand over key email to State Department

Former Secretary Hillary Clinton failed to turn over a copy of a key message involving problems caused by her use of a private homebrew email server, the State Department confirmed Thursday. The disclosure makes it unclear what other work-related emails may have been deleted by the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

--------------------------

"Contrary to her statement under oath suggesting otherwise, Mrs. Clinton did not return all her government emails to the State Department," Fitton said. "Our goal is to find out what other emails Mrs. Clinton and the State Department are hiding."

TRANSLATION: HILLARY LIED UNDER OATH, WHICH IS A FELONY - 'PERJURY'!

Clinton failed to hand over key email to State Department | Fox News

get-jpg.60964

It is TRULY AMAZING that there has been no call for this corrupt politician to drop out of the Presidential race in light of brand NEW reports of more scandal literally comes out every day about Hillary.

Good grief!

The problem is that there is too much. So much crap about Mrs. Tuzla that it is just going to look like a RWNJ conspiracy or a bimbo eruption.

I think we need to focus on just a few damnable things. Her sniper fire lie and her "forgetting" about the four men lost in Libya. Let the FBI figure out the email story. If too big of deal is made out of the email controversy and it turns out that the FBI decided not to do anything that will be a big win for Mrs. Tuzla. Just like there were 15 convictions in the Whitewater investigation, she hides the billing records and yet it is viewed as a victory to the left that the draft indictments were never served.

The problem is that there is too much. So much crap about Mrs. Tuzla that it is just going to look like a RWNJ conspiracy or a bimbo eruption.

I think we need to focus on just a few damnable things. Her sniper fire lie and her "forgetting" about the four men lost in Libya. Let the FBI figure out the email story. If too big of deal is made out of the email controversy and it turns out that the FBI decided not to do anything that will be a big win for Mrs. Tuzla. Just like there were 15 convictions in the Whitewater investigation, she hides the billing records and yet it is viewed as a victory to the left that the draft indictments were never served.

So that's Hillary's defense?! She has SO MUCH scandal of her doing being exposed that there is no way 1 single individual could possibly be THIS CORRUPT...so it HAS TO BE a 'vast right wing conspiracy'?!

:lmao:

So that's Hillary's defense?! She has SO MUCH scandal of her doing being exposed that there is no way 1 single individual could possibly be THIS CORRUPT...so it HAS TO BE a 'vast right wing conspiracy'?!

:lmao:

That is what they are already saying. That and everything being said is a lie. So in my opinion keep it simple to the very undeniable lies and "misstatements" she has made.

That is what they are already saying. That and everything being said is a lie. So in my opinion keep it simple to the very undeniable lies and "misstatements" she has made.

Of course that is what 'THEY' are saying...because 'THEY' consist of the already proven Liberally biased media, rabid Hillary followers, and Hillary's political team...because they are being buried in reports of scandal DAILY and are desperately pulling every excuse out of their nether-regions they can.

'Lie, Deny, & Justify'!
!Hillary Clinton 2016!

Clinton failed to hand over key email to State Department

Former Secretary Hillary Clinton failed to turn over a copy of a key message involving problems caused by her use of a private homebrew email server, the State Department confirmed Thursday. The disclosure makes it unclear what other work-related emails may have been deleted by the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

--------------------------

"Contrary to her statement under oath suggesting otherwise, Mrs. Clinton did not return all her government emails to the State Department," Fitton said. "Our goal is to find out what other emails Mrs. Clinton and the State Department are hiding."

TRANSLATION: HILLARY LIED UNDER OATH, WHICH IS A FELONY - 'PERJURY'!

Clinton failed to hand over key email to State Department | Fox News
DONE - GOING TO JAIL!

ROTFLMAO

Indictments coming down any day now, any day.............................................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Of course that is what 'THEY' are saying...because 'THEY' consist of the already proven Liberally biased media, rabid Hillary followers, and Hillary's political team...because they are being buried in reports of scandal DAILY and are desperately pulling every excuse out of their nether-regions they can.

'Lie, Deny, & Justify'!
!Hillary Clinton 2016!

Without some of "they," Mrs Tuzla wins.

'Lie, Deny, & Justify'!
!Hillary Clinton 2016!

Without some of "they," Mrs Tuzla wins.
Dunno...I think WITHOUT some of 'they' she DOESN'T win. Unless they keep responding back to each new daily revelation by claiming it is all the 'vast right wing conspiracy', or some other lame excuse, she gets buried. Just my humble opinion.

Forum List

Back