🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sheriff Arpaio Warns Obama: “There WILL BE a Revolution” If You Do THIS

It never says in the article what "THIS" is.

Loved the website though.

I was happy to be interrupted while reading the article with this gem:
Hillary Clinton should ROT in prison not run for president!
Click "LIKE" if you agree...

I also got to see what the president would look like with a Demon Symbol on his forehead.

Last edited:
So these dingdongs are pretty much saying this, "we are going to revolt because we are tired of democracy where we get to vote and we don't win".

That is it in a nutshell. Full representation, full voting rights (except where Republicans have suppressed the vote for the poor and minorities), three functioning branches of government, well, two anyway thanks again to the Republicans.

Please you backwoods ankle-biters that looove to threaten everyone else, REVOLT. Exercise your 2nd amendment rights. Then you'll lose and that will be that for another 75 years. No more whining. Because it is the nonstop whining that is hard to take. The threats are weak like the people that make them. Like the Oregon bird sanctuary taker-over-ers.

Here's a secret only adults know, and many of them don't even know.

You don't always get what you want.

Sheriff Arpaio Warns Obama: "There WILL BE a Revolution” If You Do THIS

The muslims in San Bernidino had guns and bombs, is the half breed looking for their bombs in their mosques? Hell no he isn't, he just wants our guns.
Obama is not American. He is a Traitor. He should be held accountable for his actions.

Bring it jackass I let you have one and shoot your ass with another

Thanks for reminding me I need to send my friend Joe another check

Good on him

-Geaux

The muslims in San Bernidino had guns and bombs, is the half breed looking for their bombs in their mosques? Hell no he isn't, he just wants our guns.
Obama is not American. He is a Traitor. He should be held accountable for his actions.

Good on him

-Geaux
You actually send this moron money? ROTFLMAO.

Good on him

-Geaux
You actually send this moron money? ROTFLMAO.

Yep, we need more leaders like Joe.

-Geaux

Now that I think about it, I forgot Obama is a pussy and shy's away from confrontation. His red line means jack shit

Business as usual

-Geaux

Last edited:
Here is the extensive list of firearms that I've had take from me since Obama has became Preisdent:

Boy, that was close! Drama llamas.
Yeah, but all of the looney tunes will be racing down to their local gun shop today to buy more guns and ammo.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

OP serves up a softball...gives the librons a chance to talk about something other than women with dicks.

Yea, they'll talk about just one life, but support abortion

They will talk how developed countries laws work, and we should do the same. Yet same countries frown on gays, but they get a pass

Why doesn't Obama have the Feds turn Chicago upside down? Enforce federal gun laws to the maximum extent under the law? He wont do that either

But hey, you in Red and Blue America... Yea, all of you 'clinging to guns and religion', you're the problem here.........

Americans will not turn in their guns/ Just like the sun rises, it will also set for gun grabbers one way or another

-Geaux

OP serves up a softball...gives the librons a chance to talk about something other than women with dicks.

They will talk how developed countries laws work, and we should do the same. Yet same countries frown on gays, but they get a pass

Why doesn't Obama have the Feds turn Chicago upside down? Enforce federal gun laws to the maximum extent under the law? He wont do that either

But hey, you in Red and Blue America... Yea, all of you 'clinging to guns and religion', you're the problem here.........

Americans will not turn in their guns/ Just like the sun rises, it will also set for gun grabbers one way or another

-Geaux

Again the weak threats of an internet tough guy. LOL

Who exactly would these extras in Deliverance be shooting at?

-Geaux

Again the weak threats of an internet tough guy. LOL

Who exactly would these extras in Deliverance be shooting at?

Good question. Where will they find a large enough group to risk going door to door like the Boston false flag? Talking about a high risk job

-Geaux

Forum List

Back