Shit we don’t care about as thread topics.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
I’ll start.

1. Who actually does give a rat’s ass about a thread topic discussing the future job prospects of Tucker Carlson? Wherever he lands, he will draw an audience.

2. Who actually does give a rat’s ass about a thread topic discussing the Dominion Voting Systems v. Fox News lawsuit? It’s settled. It’s done. It doesn’t fucking matter anymore. Who are these folks so worried about Fox News, anyway? I mean I like Gutfeld! But sheesh. So much angst over one alternative voice in a sea of Liberal MSM “reporting.”

I’ll start.

1. Who actually does give a rat’s ass about a thread topic discussing the future job prospects of Tucker Carlson? Wherever he lands, he will draw an audience.

2. Who actually does give a rat’s ass about a thread topic discussing the Dominion Voting Systems v. Fox News lawsuit? It’s settled. It’s done. It doesn’t fucking matter anymore. Who are these folks so worried about Fox News, anyway? I mean I like Gutfeld! But sheesh. So much angst over one alternative voice in a sea of Liberal MSM “reporting.”
1) Drag shows.
2) 2020 Election Fraud
3) The Governor of Florida getting his ass handed to him by a mouse...well, on second thought, that one IS kind of funny...never mind.

I’ll start.

Ok, Ok, Ok, I'll admit it, it's me.

I'm the problem here, I'm the one that actually cares.

I’ll start.

Got it. The embarrassment of fox being exposed is hard for you to deal with, and you want everyone to just forget it happened.

I hope he enjoys himself fishing.

BTW, years ago when he was in DC he was one of the first people to discover how the smallmouth bass fishery on the Potomac River had improved after being in decline for decades.

• Informative
Reactions: Ava
I’ll start.

basq the bromance guy is the king of that shit......

I’ll start.

For me it's the 2020 election, covid and vaccines.

I’ll start.

Yes, true! However, what I read this morning is somewhat informative about Tucker, whom I never watched ( as well as Fox News having cut the cable cord years ago when Fox started sliding left ) BUT I did find this interesting just hours ago about Tucker according to someone else I don't normally watch or listen to: Hint: he can't go anywhere per contract until after 2024. :dunno:

I’ll start.

I'm mildly interested in what Tucker does. Don't care about Fox.
Youtube is a better source for news than ANY TV channel at this point.

Zero interest in virtually anything to do with Trump. Sick of all of it and hope DeSantis easily defeats him.

I'm mildly interested in what Tucker does. Don't care about Fox.
Youtube is a better source for news than ANY TV channel at this point.

Zero interest in virtually anything to do with Trump. Sick of all of it and hope DeSantis easily defeats him.
The MAGAs that run your party are very interested in trump. He looks like your next candidate. If you're not careful, they'll pull your MAGA card.

Forum List

Back