SHOCKED!..Hillary Clinton’s serious enthusiasm disadvantage covers all voting blocs!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
No one LIKES the fucking bitch.... so why vote for her?

Earlier today, while campaigning in Pennsylvania, Vice President Joe Biden, a man who can often be counted on to let slip what Democrats do not want said out loud, said, “I know some of you, and some of the people you are trying to convince are not crazy about Hillary. I know that. Okay. I think she has gotten an unfair deal.”

There is an old axiom in politics “It all comes down to turn out.” The people that parrot this year after year never allow ENTHUSIASM, the ultimate indicator of who will show up, to enter into their thoughts; or if they do they certainly never admit it.

What is undeniable is that regardless of how much the pollsters under or over poll particular groups, if the numbers they work up are not built on enthusiasm they don’t mean anything.

Regardless of what the media and Democrats would have us believe, this country is still vastly populated by White people. All the talk about what “a must win this minority group or that minority group is” would mean nothing if the 2004 turnout that resulted in Whites being 77% of the electorate or 81% of the total vote in 2000, returned this year.

No one knows what the White turnout will be next month but hard tangible numbers regarding ENTHUSIASM point to it being higher than 2012’s 72%. If that number expands to 74% or more it would provide Trump a significant advantage.

As private people we can only discern the levels of enthusiasm among voters by carefully reading the internals of the polls they want us to see. Doing this enables us to uncover vast gaps in the levels of enthusiasm between Donald Trump’s supporters and those supporting Hillary Clinton.

A recent CBS News survey reported by...

(Excerpt) Read more at thecoachsteam.com ...

That's why they dumped this Friday night. The goal is to discourage turnout. Hopefully everyone sees through this media manipulation and it backfires on the bitch.

Forum List

Back