SHOCKING police body cam video of all out gunfight in Albuquerque

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Crazy. Warning...its graphic. It appears the officers comes up on a female officer who is dead or dying. Suspect is a man in a black mask and military fatigues who is opening fire on the public in Albuquerque. Its chaotic. With the radio chatter and gunfire...it looks like a movie. But terrifyingly real.

Just a reminder....choir boys dont do this job.

Update...4 officers were shot...all survived...including the female in the video who looked dead already (in shock maybe).

The lowlife scumbag had "Cop killer" tattoos and had no drugs in his system.

The worthless dead scumbag called 911 and told cops hes ready for them come get him. He ambushed first officer...stole her car....that resulted in the rolling shootout.

One part you hear cop driving start calmly saying "ouch ouch ouch" when it seems a bullet hit him. Which shows how when adrenaline is pumping...a gunshot isnt that debilitating.

Update...4 officers were shot...all survived...including the female in the video who looked dead already (in shock maybe).

I'm sure it's common to find no drugs in a crazy person's system. Who needs drugs when you're already batshit? Remember the guy in Florida who chewed that homeless guy's face off? All they found in his system was weed. :D

I didnt watch but since you held back on going into an all out stump speech on the problem with blacks this was a white guy

I'm sure it's common to find no drugs in a crazy person's system. Who needs drugs when you're already batshit? Remember the guy in Florida who chewed that homeless guy's face off? All they found in his system was weed. :D

True. There are so many of these psychos out there. That video is chaotic. If we had a bunch of Andy Griffiths manning our PDs like liberals want...wow...America would be fucked.

I didnt watch but since you held back on going into an all out stump speech on the problem with blacks this was a white guy

I dont think the race of the shooter was provided in the video.

You should watch it. For one...you'd see why you could never do that job..and two...you'd see why the liberal dream of a million Andy Griffiths as cops would fail.

Fucking pigs...should've tazed him or shot him in the leg.

You should watch it. For one...you'd see why you could never do that job..and two...you'd see why the liberal dream of a million Andy Griffiths as cops would fail.

Yep, he was white

Yep, he was white

He was? Wow. Didnt those cops see all the unarmed blacks they passed in the pursuit they could've targeted instead??? They could've even blamed it on stray bullets.

Funny how when a white person also threatens or attacks cops....he gets shot too.

Yep, he was white

He was? Wow. Didnt those cops see all the unarmed blacks they passed in the pursuit they could've targeted instead??? They could've even blamed it on stray bullets.

Funny how when a white person also threatens or attacks cops....he gets shot too.

After ambushing a cop, shooting them and taking their vehicle and doing drive bys.

Yes, that is the same thing as an unarmed person being shot...same thing

Crazy. Warning...its graphic. It appears the officers comes up on a female officer who is dead or dying. Suspect is a man in a black mask and military fatigues who is opening fire on the public in Albuquerque. Its chaotic. With the radio chatter and gunfire...it looks like a movie. But terrifyingly real.

I went to alberqueky 15 years ago and the first night their was a shoot out outside the local night club dive bar i was walking by. it's a fucked up town to say the least. couldn't see much on video but was cop shooting from inside the car or shots coming through his window? either way what a tough job. most cops are special people.

I went to alberqueky 15 years ago and the first night their was a shoot out outside the local night club dive bar i was walking by. it's a fucked up town to say the least. couldn't see much on video but was cop shooting from inside the car or shots coming through his window? either way what a tough job. most cops are special people.

I think both. That was insane. Looks like the cops gets shot in the car when he says "FUCK!!! ouch ouch ouch" after the gunfire.

Then....hes driving with his left hand...and holding the AR15 with his right returning fire through the windshield.

Pretty amazing stuff.

I think both. That was insane. Looks like the cops gets shot in the car when he says "FUCK!!! ouch ouch ouch" after the gunfire.

Then....hes driving with his left hand...and holding the AR15 with his right returning fire through the windshield.

Pretty amazing stuff.
i have no audio but it's usually not best idea to shoot on the ride one handed while so many civilians around, but i understand him doing so. you should see the cool hummer tank thing my local cops have now in a good neighborhood. guess with the free for all society we have it's gonna get worse before it gets better.

Pretty amazing stuff.
i have no audio but it's usually not best idea to shoot on the ride one handed while so many civilians around, but i understand him doing so. you should see the cool hummer tank thing my local cops have now in a good neighborhood. guess with the free for all society we have it's gonna get worse before it gets better.

It sure is. Those armored vehicles look rough...but can save lives. Google the 2009 Pittsburgh swat shootout. Their armored vehicle saved dozens of lives vs a heavily armed killer.

Forum List

Back