should Clinton cancel debate??

Nothing good will come out of debate, it should be cancelled.
look, she got her ass handed to her a couple times already, I say make it another one.
that and it gives one more chance for her to have a seizure on TV. Now that would be some fine entertainment.

Nothing but theatrical productions, these "debates".
at least they are entertaining.
Keep waiting for trump to look at clinton and say those famous words. "Your Fired"

The entire election is nothing but entertainment.
I knew that sooner or later we would find something to agree on.
Im going to miss all this once its over.
Then Im going to miss my paycheck and most likely 3/4 of the people in the U.S when Russia nukes us in retaliation for whatever queen hillary does.
there would be no Russia left, if they ever even attempted such a move.

>

No.

She should walk out with a full urine cup, place it on the podium and say "Here's mine". Then hand Trump and empty and say "Here's yours.".

The put a package of Tic Tacs next to it on the podium and not say a word about them. Just let them sit there.

>>>>
So Trump should show up with a rape kit with "In case of Bill emergency", a cigar, a check for a couple million dollars from Saudi Arabia, Some emails all shredded up and four mini coffins with Benghazi on them. You know, for decorating his podium.

Keep waiting for trump to look at clinton and say those famous words. "Your Fired"

Then Im going to miss my paycheck and most likely 3/4 of the people in the U.S when Russia nukes us in retaliation for whatever queen hillary does.
I dont know,.
The anti U.S kenyan has been cutting back the military for the last 8 years, and to top it off he actually got rid of nuclear weapons while Russia stockpiled.
Add the fact that China would be on Russias side and that Russia armed Venezuela to our south?
Russia might go but if you think the U.S is walking out unharmed you are kidding yourself.

Candidate A/B will cancel debate thread #231232.

Nope, they won't cancel the debate, get over it!

Actually, she'd be foolish not to give Trump another chance to unravel and bury himself the week after the debate...

:D

Last edited:
If she drops out of the debate, it would only be the equivalent of the football team up 58-0 taking a knee to end the carnage.
View attachment 94057

Hilarious from a Trump supporter...

l68bxop8wwmx.gif

Let's just wait and see!
How stupid.

This Wednesday’s debate between Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump and Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton would be the most-watched political event in American history.

Between career-ending WikiLeaks bombshells and sexual allegations, the stakes have never been higher. Many Americans are already voting absentee, and the election is 21 days away.

But something strange is going on with Team Hillary. President Barack Obama’s former chief advisor David Axelrod is floating the idea that Hillary should drop out of the debate! Why? Because Trump had the courage to point out Hillary’s health issues, including the possibility she was on drugs at the last debate:
Democratic strategist David Axelrod on Saturday suggested that Hillary Clinton skip her third and final presidential debate with Donald Trump.

The former White House adviser to President Obama responded to Trump’s call for a drug test before his next debate with Clinton later this month.

“You have to wonder if @HillaryClinton will/should reconsider next debate, given the depths to which this has sunk,” Axelrod tweeted.
Read more: BREAKING: With Two Days Before Final Debate, Hillary Clinton Cancels?!?!

I say no. even if she has to tied to a 2 wheeler and rolled up there. Trump deserves another chance to flatten her ass again. and again

This Wednesday’s debate between Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump and Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton would be the most-watched political event in American history.

Between career-ending WikiLeaks bombshells and sexual allegations, the stakes have never been higher. Many Americans are already voting absentee, and the election is 21 days away.

But something strange is going on with Team Hillary. President Barack Obama’s former chief advisor David Axelrod is floating the idea that Hillary should drop out of the debate! Why? Because Trump had the courage to point out Hillary’s health issues, including the possibility she was on drugs at the last debate:
Democratic strategist David Axelrod on Saturday suggested that Hillary Clinton skip her third and final presidential debate with Donald Trump.

The former White House adviser to President Obama responded to Trump’s call for a drug test before his next debate with Clinton later this month.

“You have to wonder if @HillaryClinton will/should reconsider next debate, given the depths to which this has sunk,” Axelrod tweeted.
Read more: BREAKING: With Two Days Before Final Debate, Hillary Clinton Cancels?!?!

I say no. even if she has to tied to a 2 wheeler and rolled up there. Trump deserves another chance to flatten her ass again. and again
Jeeze G.I. Joe.

Have you NOT been paying attention ?!

Trump has made an arse of himself in every debate so far.

What do you think the odds are that he will do so again ?!

Seems pretty good does it NOT ?!

So Trump should show up with a rape kit with "In case of Bill emergency", a cigar, a check for a couple million dollars from Saudi Arabia, Some emails all shredded up and four mini coffins with Benghazi on them. You know, for decorating his podium.

trump-family-rnc.jpg

Nah...

He can just bring his family and even then the women know enough to protect their pussies.

>>>>

trump-family-rnc.jpg

Nah...

He can just bring his family and even then the women know enough to protect their pussies.

>>>>
Once old Bill and Biden walk past and get to their seats the gals can go off high alert.

I dont know,.
The anti U.S kenyan has been cutting back the military for the last 8 years, and to top it off he actually got rid of nuclear weapons while Russia stockpiled.
Add the fact that China would be on Russias side and that Russia armed Venezuela to our south?
Russia might go but if you think the U.S is walking out unharmed you are kidding yourself.
Don't we have an anti ballistic defense system? Where have the trillions gone, over the decades, for that?

Point is, Russia would never in a million years, attempt it...unless they were on a suicide mission.

so you are saying that hillary drinks her own piss?
Is her name really Patches O'Houlihan?

Where the hell did you get that?

You realize that Trump has said that candidates should be drug tested right? That something Trump put out there, hence the urine sample.

>>>>
With Hillary it would be someone elses urine. She lies about her emails, she lied about Benghazi, she lied about her husband, I am sure she would lie about her piss.
I wonder if she sends her pee to a private urinal

You realize that Trump has said that candidates should be drug tested right? That something Trump put out there, hence the urine sample.

>>>>
With Hillary it would be someone elses urine. She lies about her emails, she lied about Benghazi, she lied about her husband, I am sure she would lie about her piss.

Err, most of us do.

>>>>

Err, most of us do.
sometimes, but if I am at work and the need arises I use the facilities on hand.
Unless its at night, then I can go out and water a bush while smoking and take care of two things at once. Tried the window once but the bitch on the first floor complained. Fucking liberals.

>>>>

Err, most of us do.
sometimes, but if I am at work and the need arises I use the facilities on hand.
Unless its at night, then I can go out and water a bush while smoking and take care of two things at once. Tried the window once but the bitch on the first floor complained. Fucking liberals.

Well you should be impeached.

>>>>

Err, most of us do.

Well you should be impeached.
Fired maybe but not impeached. Im not an elected official.

Forum List

Back