Should Terrorist on French Train be water boarded?

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
Obviously nothing of the sort will happen, he has already been afforded a lawyer and all the rights of a French citizen no doubt, but the thought crossed my mind as he was denying being a terrorist, claiming
it was a train robbery, that this guy is protecting a cell of other terrorists. it seems like a logical reason for
his denial. Armed with an AK and 9 clips, a pistol and knife, he obviously meant to kill as many as possible.
Maybe the french interrogators will get information out of this guy but I doubt it, we'll see. I hope the other members of this guys cell are not going to do something even worse

Any captured terrorist should be interrogated, and it should be up to the interrogator what methods need to be used. If they are uncooperative, then harsher methods should be allowed to be used. Despite the liberal mantra "torture doesn't work", it actually can and does work when done by profressional interrogators that know what they are doing.

Any captured terrorist should be interrogated, and it should be up to the interrogator what methods need to be used. If they are uncooperative, then harsher methods should be allowed to be used. Despite the liberal mantra "torture doesn't work", it actually can and does work when done by profressional interrogators that know what they are doing.

I used an extreme example but those are sort of my own feelings. I don't think the harsher methods are torture if the person actually knows something that could save lives of others. This guy knows something and did not act entirely alone.

The sand monkey isn't in France anymore. He is currently residing in a special facility in C. Europe which specializes in 'wet work'.
Every 'western country' uses the same facility. This spares a lot of legal problems and the results are often very helpful in combating terrorism.

Forum List

Back