Should The Donald Hire Some Investigators To Find Out if Crooked Hillary is Still Alive?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Even low information voters are probably curious and have a right to know if she is hiding out or what. Since the MSM keeps covering for her someone has to do it! Where the fuck is Crooked Hillary!

He can't . They are already busy looking into obamas birth certificate .

He can't . They are already busy looking into obamas birth certificate .

Yep- Trump's finest investigators- and you won't believe what they found- LOL.
images

I guess he will share that about the same time he shows voters his tax records or his medical records...

Trump has been lying to Trumpsters from the get go- and they still fall for it.

As far as I can tell her last public appearance was Tuesday in the Hamptons hobnobbing with the ultra-rich just like a Liberal elite would. That probably sapped all her strength. She'll probably lay low until after Labor Day and make an appearance at another Fat Cat fundraiser next week.

As far as I can tell her last public appearance was Tuesday in the Hamptons hobnobbing with the ultra-rich just like a Liberal elite would. That probably sapped all her strength. She'll probably lay low until after Labor Day and make an appearance at another Fat Cat fundraiser next week.
Her illness is really a big problem.....

Hillary's death of a thousand cuts is not pretty. Since yesterday we know that she was not indicted because of legal incompetence supported by medical evidence her FBI interrogators found credible. That alone will eventually destroy her election run.

Forum List

Back