Should the U.S. Declare War on Russia?

C'mon, all you NeoCons/Progressives/Chicken Hawks: Why shouldn't the U.S. declare war on Russia? Isn't it the 21st Century equivalent of Nazi Germany beating up on neighboring states? Britain started two world wars on the basis that Germany invaded Belgium and Poland, so why shouldn't do the same for Ukraine?

Are we really in it to win it at all costs, or are we playing dangerous games for domestic political consumption? Let's hear it from all you war mongers as to why we must defeat Russia! Or are you planning to bail out before things become radioactive? Rah, rah, rah!
Nah, the fuckers would have to actually commit to something.

IMG_6622.jpeg

Someone's changed their tune...
Who? I am well recorder here supporting Biden/Harris Admin policy, to support Ukraine, supplying tool, equipment and supplies, without involving US Troops on the ground, but leading in giving Ukraine what it needs to defeat the invading Russian and stop their aggression toward the European Union and NATO. If you want world war III, I am against it.

Who? I am well recorder here supporting Biden/Harris Admin policy, to support Ukraine, supplying tool, equipment and supplies, without involving US Troops on the ground, but leading in giving Ukraine what it needs to defeat the invading Russian and stop their aggression toward the European Union and NATO. If you want world war III, I am against it.
You are contradicting yourself... You cannot hold blameless your own sides contributions to the outcome...

C'mon, all you NeoCons/Progressives/Chicken Hawks: Why shouldn't the U.S. declare war on Russia? Isn't it the 21st Century equivalent of Nazi Germany beating up on neighboring states? Britain started two world wars on the basis that Germany invaded Belgium and Poland, so why shouldn't do the same for Ukraine?

Are we really in it to win it at all costs, or are we playing dangerous games for domestic political consumption? Let's hear it from all you war mongers as to why we must defeat Russia! Or are you planning to bail out before things become radioactive? Rah, rah, rah!

Well for starters because we don't want to spend American lives in Ukraine.

They can do it for themselves with the hardware we, along with other countries, provide.

You are contradicting yourself... You cannot hold blameless your own sides contributions to the outcome...
Fuck off, Russian Troll. I support the US foreign policy in support of Ukraine, NATO and the European Union. It won't lead to WWIII unless your crazy Putin asshole makes a fatal mistake of attacking NATO.

No the US or NATO should not declare war on Russia. They should arm the Ukraine so it can defend itself but go no further

Fuck off, Russian Troll. I support the US foreign policy in support of Ukraine, NATO and the European Union. It won't lead to WWIII unless your crazy Putin asshole makes a fatal mistake of attacking NATO.

You all are such simpletons.

Love Democrats = solid American
Don't love Democrats = Russian

Dumb Americans love war.

The US Govt invaded Iraq based on a lie, killed hundreds of thousands, and still maintains an illegal military presence there in spite of being told to leave. Somehow they still feel comfortable lecturing the world about how evil Russia is. Fucking hypocrites…and dumb Americans believe their government.

Forum List

Back