Shouldn’t Trump start pitching DeSantis now?

Why...Desantis can speak for himself.....and its not like the election is tomorrow, no need to rush

Trump isn't president anymore. Shouldn't crazy angry lefties focus on the real freaking world of Joe Biden?
Trump is the head of the RNC, and his endorsement has more impact in the republican party than any other person.

Come on Donny...do the RIGHT thing for America and endorse DeSantis NOW.
Don’t let good, core Americans become too confused....the time is NOW!
Doesn disantis believe the 2020 election was rigged? Then he’s not qualified. You need to pick someone who admits trump lost

Trump isn't president anymore. Shouldn't crazy angry lefties focus on the real freaking world of Joe Biden?

Why...Desantis can speak for himself.....and its not like the election is tomorrow, no need to rush

Exactly! you can't hurry things.:biggrin:

Too soon. There's a lot of time, and you don't want overexposure. It wears out the welcome.
Trump mania seems to be building.
Just don’t wan’t to see people let down later.

Trump is still the mushroom dickhead of your party. You have a little mushroom dick problem
You need to flush that out a little bit before you submit your story to the gay section of literotica. At the very minimum, I would suggest some descriptive text regarding veining.

I hope that helps.

Doesn disantis believe the 2020 election was rigged? Then he’s not qualified. You need to pick someone who admits trump lost

Trump will turn on DeSantis out of jealousy.
Or over any difference. If descant is says the last election was fair he’s done

Trump is still the mushroom dickhead of your party. You have a little mushroom dick problem
You need to flush that out a little bit before you submit your story to the gay section of literotica. At the very minimum, I would suggest some descriptive text regarding veining.

I hope that helps.
You can fantasize about kidnapping democratic female governors with big tits I’ll imagine what mushroom dick did to stormy

i'm curious what ole small hands will say about desantis
Repubs caused this by screwing over their voters. And the establishment keeps pushing the RINOS on us. Our national policies have caused the loss of rights. So Trump tells us all of this so those who never paid attention starts to. Truthfully, others have been saying things for many decades. False Repubs abound as what we saw from McCain on the Obamacare vote. A Senator all those years who let an upstart get to him and screwed over the people.

Forum List

Back