Shrinkflation hitting hard (pics)

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
In a can of vienna sausages it used to be almost impossible to get the first sausage out since they were so closely packed together.

Each tender formed meat tube would be squished into the other so tight that they would lose their extruded round shape unless you had the removal technique down pat.

Now? Look at all that room. Perfectly round, plenty of room for the random animal protein cylinders to not touch. I'm so disgusted that I almost didn't drink the juice out of it.

v2_jpg-3107285.JPG

Stock photo from the good ole days:

Attachment
v1_jpg-3107286.JPG

-tct1000 ARFCOM

Damn, isn't anything beyond the reach of Bidenomics?

Hell, you can barely taste the fig in a fig newton anymore.

A double stuff Oreo is like the old regular ones.

Don't even get me started on those 12 oz "pound" of bacon packages.

In a can of vienna sausages it used to be almost impossible to get the first sausage out since they were so closely packed together.

Each tender formed meat tube would be squished into the other so tight that they would lose their extruded round shape unless you had the removal technique down pat.

Now? Look at all that room. Perfectly round, plenty of room for the random animal protein cylinders to not touch. I'm so disgusted that I almost didn't drink the juice out of it.

v2_jpg-3107285.JPG

Attachment
v1_jpg-3107286.JPG

-tct1000 ARFCOM

Soon you will have nothing and be happy while blaming Trump and the Zionist capitalists for all your ills.

Fun fact.

v2_jpg-3107285.JPG

Attachment
v1_jpg-3107286.JPG

-tct1000 ARFCOM

Check out your tubes of toothpaste, there is plenty of air in those tubes, that i know i didnt want to buy air, unless i am on a sinking ship...

I had a can last week and it was completely full as usual. I suspect this was either a staged photo or a machine faux pas due to the lack of any of the gel fat crap they are packed in.

v2_jpg-3107285.JPG

Attachment
v1_jpg-3107286.JPG

-tct1000 ARFCOM

This is nothing new.

v2_jpg-3107285.JPG

Attachment
v1_jpg-3107286.JPG

-tct1000 ARFCOM

That is not Bidenomics, but it is a damned shame. What brand, or is it all brands?

Forum List

Back