Slap

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
NC punk who slapped a teacher will face criminal charges as well as academic discipline. Too bad he may not get what he deserves.

I wonder if there was a racial component to this episode.

At what age can a student be expelled and the school district not obliged to offer some other form of education or equivalent?

At what age can a student be expelled and the school district not obliged to offer some other form of education or equivalent?
There are other options.

He'll be humbled by the confinement cell he finds himself in some day. All men break under the right pressure.

What if a Captain needs punishment?
1713796856034.jpeg

Who said anything about hating the job? You missed your grasp at a straw..

You, to me, every time I bring up that student behavior is out of control and student violence is out of control. The TOP reason teachers are quitting.

So now here's your own medicine: just quit and stop bitching about it

I say bring back corporal punishment

Strange that the guy with likely body image problems is handing out highly debatable advice after criticising someone in a different thread for doing that very same thing .
Even though that other person was being caring and thoughtful as distinct from you with a random jungle war cry .

Hypocrite .

You, to me, every time I bring up that student behavior is out of control and student violence is out of control. The TOP reason teachers are quitting.

So now here's your own medicine: just quit and stop bitching about it
I mentioned one story in the news. You constantly, relentlessly cry and moan and bitch about being terrorized by toddlers and how much you hate your job and how unfair it is. Don’t compare, just quit as you so very obviously want to.

I mentioned one story in the news. You constantly, relentlessly cry and moan and bitch about being terrorized by toddlers and how much you hate your job and how unfair it is. Don’t compare, just quit as you so very obviously want to.

I really don't know when our culture determined "toddler" is anyone under 10, but here we are. Just more stupid to deal with.

Toddlers "toddle"--as in, learning to walk. Since I teach children who have been walking for years, I do not teach "toddlers".

Being that you're a so-called teacher you might think you'd understand this, but here we are.

I really don't know when our culture determined "toddler" is anyone under 10, but here we are. Just more stupid to deal with.

Toddlers "toddle"--as in, learning to walk. Since I teach children who have been walking for years, I do not teach "toddlers".

So, you are scared of children younger than 10 years old. Just take up knitting and call it a day.

Bring back Reform School.

Forum List

Back