More student-on-teacher violence

So are you saying that racism is white culture, since you have been practicing it for over 400yrs.
If you want to interpret it that way, by all means. Whites and Asians are leaving blacks in the dust from standard of living, education, jobs, homeownership, wealth, health, etc.

Blacks continue to miss out on one opportunity after another because the unwillingness to change their behavior and embrace this thuggish culture.

Biden and Clinton have done more than Trump or any republican in the last 70yrs when it comes to black folks.
Yeah, making sure they stay poor and remain there for life. Tell us, why are majority of black children don't know who the father is? You know which party made it happen?

Now now Mama will be along shortly to profess Tyrone is a good boy.

My guess is Mama and Tyrone's lack of a father figure is the root of the problem
I have a black friend that had a single mother. And if he got it at school, he got it again when he got home, and he got put on restriction more heavily than most of us. He was lucky to come over to my house for dinner while on punishment, somehow I sweet-talked his mama. She liked me. :04:

If you want to interpret it that way, by all means. Whites and Asians are leaving blacks in the dust from standard of living, education, jobs, homeownership, wealth, health, etc.

Blacks continue to miss out on one opportunity after another because the unwillingness to change their behavior and embrace this thuggish culture.
As a smart, young black girl on my Twitter feed said once:
Blacks need to lose that crabs in a bucket mentality. She wasn't lyin'.
I've learned a lot of things from wise black women.
Here's one:
"What you do in the dark will always come into the light."
That came from Ms. Betty. She was very old. Probably born before 1920.
She was right as rain about that. I would call that there a truism.

This isn't a black thing, per se, it's an entitled non-disciplined Godless child in a grown up body thing.

Leftists teach no respect for elders and no discipline for children. How did they think that was going to go?

They want more criminals and therefore more government to be necessary is my theory.

Freedom? Thet don't care about no freedom.

No boundaries set when children=psychopath adults that think they're owed everything and no rules apply to them.
That requires a lot of government and incarceration.

"6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

I, and my black friend, were trained up in the way we should go. Indeed we were, and it was a more free America in those times. He's not a bad dude, he might be a convicted felon, but he's not a bad man.
I forget what the hell he did to get that, but it's nothing I wouldn't have done.

Last edited:
I have a black friend that had a single mother. And if he got it at school, he got it again when he got home, and he got put on restriction more heavily than most of us. He was lucky to come over to my house for dinner while on punishment, somehow I sweet-talked his mama. She liked me. :04:

If our sons pulled this? I don't even want to think about it... but thankfully I'm confident they wouldn't.

Biden and Clinton have done more than Trump or any republican in the last 70yrs when it comes to black folks.
If you consider the high incarceration rates for Blacks that occurred under Clinton and Biden’s Senate years and Hillary Clinton calling Blacks “super predators” as doing a lot for Blacks, have at it.

Next thing you know, you will be taking demands from Biden to vote for him or he will take your Blackness away from you.

If you consider the high incarceration rates for Blacks that occurred under Clinton and Biden’s Senate years and Hillary Clinton calling Blacks “super predators” as doing a lot for Blacks, have at it.

Next thing you know, you will be taking demands from Biden to vote for him or he will take your Blackness away from you.
Tell you what we can go down the list and I bet your list will be short as hell.

Yeah, making sure they stay poor and remain there for life. Tell us, why are majority of black children don't know who the father is? You know which party made it happen?
Where did you hear that at? Sean Hannity. Like I told that other idiot, we can make a list of who has done what and I will bet the farm that republican list is going to be real short.

As a smart, young black girl on my Twitter feed said once:
Blacks need to lose that crabs in a bucket mentality. She wasn't lyin'.
I've learned a lot of things from wise black women.
Here's one:
"What you do in the dark will always come into the light."
That came from Ms. Betty. She was very old. Probably born before 1920.
She was right as rain about that. I would call that there a truism.
Was Ms Betty the black woman who took care of her children after she took care of white folks children, was she the black woman who came to work at the back door, because the white folks didn't want her coming in the front door. Did Ms Betty have to drink out of the colored water fountains only, she couldn't go to the white bathroom, she had to ride on the back of the bus. She wasn't allowed to go sit down in the white restaurant, couldn't stay in a white hotel or motel. Are you talking about that Ms Betty?

There are so many different ways I could go with this, I'm glad this poor, little black boy was lucky enough to go and eat dinner at the white folk's house.

Whites have always left black folks in the dust and it didn't have a damn thing to do with the behavior of black folks or no damn thuggish culture. The simple fact is 97% of black folks aren't damn thugs.

Tell you what we can go down the list and I bet your list will be short as hell.
You go down the list…. It will be one of the rare times you make any effort to provide validation and real data to back your claims.

Forum List

Back