Substitute teacher fights student who allegedly used racial slur in crowded Vegas school hallway

We don't need them, and we're NOT going to get them. That stupid shit was already tried before.
Many male teachers prefer minority students because if the teacher is a pervert, many are, minority students are less likely to report inappropriate behavior.
This teacher in Miami Middle School Teacher Pursued Romantic Relationship With 13-Year-Old Student: Police

This teacher in Hawaii chose a disabled student.

Wanting a mix of students, even if they might be antagonistic toward one another benefits the pervert mostl

Bad behavior exists everywhere. There are honorable people and then there are assholes.

Fact check true.

Take this message board for example.

There's Blaster.

And then there's Crapitus.

I'll let the reader decide who is which. ;)

Actually, it worked quite well which is why so many people fought so hard to keep it. The wealthy don't send their children to zoos.

I don't believe I spoke to its efficacy, I simply pointed out that the "woke" are advocating for the very system that they decry, while citing different rationalizations.

That said - personally?

I find it stupidly abhorrent.

I don't believe I spoke to its efficacy, I simply pointed out that the "woke" are advocating for the very system that they decry, while citing different rationalizations.

That said - personally?

I find it stupidly abhorrent.
It would not be surprising to find a water fountain with a sign saying "this water fountain is for the exclusive use of black people only.".

Schools have not had any benefit from school integration. If children were learning anything it might be different. The race to accommodate the bottom has reached the bottom, complete with bottom feeding teachers.

No, it did not. The Supreme Court has ruled on this.
Schools such as Miramonte elementary school in Los Angeles relied on minority children to cover up for massive molestation by pervert male teachers. Obviously integrated classrooms will be a benefit to men hiding their proclivities.

DUDE - that has literally already happened.

Multiple times since the death of Saint Floyd.
Where? Do you have a link?

I remember an incident where black students successfully made the school have a black only prom. The parents of the white students had white prom at one of their homes. The black students tried to stop it but there was nothing they could do. It had nothing to do with the school. But, there wasn't one fight at white prom.

Where? Do you have a link?

Starter kit:

Forum List

Back