Sign in Arkansas tells the truth and has liberals furious

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Whites are the most (make that only) persecuted race in america. And the govt supports it.

Harrison: Standing Firm on Reputation | Harrison, Arkansas

0-300x225.jpg

Oct 15th, 2013 |
A new sign went up by the Bypass today. Big, bold, and colored. A simple statement, yet one that has a very strong meaning to many.

It’s about time someone pushed back against the onslaught of media, councils, Mayors, and anyone who automatically assumes someone is a racist because they celebrate their White heritage, and actively work against them.

“Anti-Racist Is A Code Word For Anti-White”…kind of catchy, don’t you think?

I don't hate anyone for their skin color. Just that I hate people that kill people and destroy communities. :(

I don't hate anyone for their skin color. Just that I hate people that kill people and destroy communities. :(

Hey Einstein. All non-whites hate you for your skin color. You need to get your butt outta your head.

Why would that make liberals furious? I just see it as more proof that the south has some of the most ignorant voters on the face of the earth. I wonder what party they typically belong to?

Whites are the most (make that only) persecuted race in america. And the govt supports it.

0-300x225.jpg

Oct 15th, 2013 |
A new sign went up by the Bypass today. Big, bold, and colored. A simple statement, yet one that has a very strong meaning to many.

It’s about time someone pushed back against the onslaught of media, councils, Mayors, and anyone who automatically assumes someone is a racist because they celebrate their White heritage, and actively work against them.

Please. This dumpy little "sundown town" with a population of less than 13,000 and more than its share of perverse sex offenders has a long history of being as socially backward as Dogpatch. It is no surprise that they would associate "anti racist with anti white. In effect,they are freely admitting with that silly sign that in their world, Klan rallies, cross burnings and the like are normal.

They would openly welcome a rabid stray like you.

Posted at 08:44 AM ET, 06/15/2012
Arkansas racism, tea-party style
By Suzi Parker

A few weeks ago, I wrote a story about racism as a factor working against President Obama in my home state of Arkansas. The story generated quite a response, much of it angrily claiming I found only what I was looking for.

But you know, Arkansans, it isn’t that hard to see. And did you hear the one about the tea party rally in Baxter County, where a joke delivered in black dialect, about lazy black welfare recipients, had the crowd in stitches?

Last weekend, the annual Ozark Tea Party rally was held in Mountain Home, Ark., on the Baxter County Fairgrounds. According to local news reports, more than 500 people attended the event, where Ozark Tea Party board member Inge Marler told the joke, captured on audio, about a black child asking his mother the definition of democracy.

Marler: “Well, son, that be when white folks work every day so us po’ folks can get all our benefits. But mama, don’t the white folk get mad about that? They sho do, son. They sho do. And that’s called racism.”

The crowd erupted in laughter. And as the local newspaper wrote, “There were no objections to the ‘joke’ from the floor and no one spoke with disapproval or objection to Marler’s comment except those pursued for comment by the Baxter Bulletin.”

Oh Baxter Bulletin, where do you get this stuff?

And what does it tell you that in 2012, a white person can tell a joke about welfare in a “black” dialect at a political event and not one person stands up and calls her out on it right then and there?

Marler later told the paper that she regretted the joke. The group’s founder also apologized. Everyone always regrets such things after heat is applied.

My original story on this subject came on the heels of Obama losing 36 counties in the state’s Democratic primary elections to an unknown Tennessee lawyer named John Wolfe.

Many readers said race had nothing to do with that result: “I doubt the percentage of ‘racist’ citizens is any higher in Arkansas than in D.C. or Chicago or Seattle,” one person wrote. “There are plenty of reasons to be found in Obama's performance in office to justify not voting for him.”

True, racism exists everywhere, and yes, there are plenty of other reasons to oppose him.

But Arkansas, like many Southern states, has a complex history of racial problems that goes far beyond the Central High crisis of 1957.

For decades, communities, including many in northwest Arkansas, were sundown towns — where blacks were not welcome after sunset. In some towns, black mules were painted on barns to signal that black travelers should not stop there. According to the Encyclopedia of Arkansas, “Harrison remained a sundown town at least until 2002.” Yes, as in 10 years ago.

Various studies show that in Little Rock even as late as the year 2000, the city’s neighborhoods were drastically more segregated than 100 years earlier. That’s true in many Arkansas counties.

Often, people will tell me a racist joke and assume that I am fine with it. After all, I am a Southern white woman. It’s only when I call them on it that they seem aghast and usually, but not always, apologize. What happens when we pretend this doesn’t happen? We get lots more funny stories like the one told in Baxter County — and occasionally, it’s on tape.

Last edited:
When you live in a broken down trailer like Shootspeeders, of course you're going to assume your failures are because of racism.

Here we see Shitshispeedos crying like a little bitch AGAIN. The little pussy just can't kick the victimhood thing.

[

Last weekend, the annual Ozark Tea Party rally was held in Mountain Home, Ark., on the Baxter County Fairgrounds. According to local news reports, more than 500 people attended the event, where Ozark Tea Party board member Inge Marler told the joke, captured on audio, about a black child asking his mother the definition of democracy.

Marler: “Well, son, that be when white folks work every day so us po’ folks can get all our benefits. But mama, don’t the white folk get mad about that? They sho do, son. They sho do. And that’s called racism.”

HAHAHA. You stupid jackass. That's a good joke and makes a good point. To your sick twisted mind, it's racism when whites complain about being forced to support all these worthless blacks.

[

HAHAHA. You stupid jackass. That's a good joke and makes a good point. To your sick twisted mind, it's racism when whites complain about being forced to support all these worthless blacks.

You must not have read up on the berg that your post was about. The black population there as of the last census was 14....0.1% of the population.

Now what , dipstick?

0-300x225.jpg

Oct 15th, 2013 |

Are you implying with this statement that hate groups such as the KKK and Neo Nazis don't exist?
Are you implying with this statement that racial profiling does not exist?

Most hate crimes in the United States target victims on the basis of race or ethnicity (for Federal purposes, crimes targeting Hispanics based on that identity are considered based on ethnicity). Leading forms of bias cited in the FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program, based on law enforcement agency filings are: anti-black, anti-Jewish, anti-white, anti-homosexual, and anti-Hispanic bias in that order in both 2004 and 2005. There are more hate crimes against whites than against Hispanics, Asians, American Indians, and multiracial groups - a statistically expected trend given that there far more whites than other ethnic groups put together. By contrast, the National Criminal Victimization Survey, finds that per capita rates of hate crime victimization varied little by race or ethnicity, and the differences are not statistically significant.

Anti-white racism exists, yes; however, they are not the most nor the only race to be persecuted in America.

EDIT: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/hate-crime/2011/narratives/victims

^2011 stats for something more recent

Last edited:
I just see it as more proof that the south has some of the most ignorant voters on the face of the earth. I wonder what party they typically belong to?
I would venture to say that would be black democrats. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back