🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Since Democrats want to divide us by race do I have a right to request my culture at the doctors off

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Office? Asking for a friend. lol

so I had to be extremely rude to this black nurse because of her culture is different then mine, she was lazy like, and I didn’t want to talk to her so she had to request help from a white nurse who took over, and made me more comfortable to be Around my race.. going forward since blacks won’t assimilate, should we just request our culture!

so I had to be extremely rude to this black nurse because of her culture is different then mine, she was lazy like, and I didn’t want to talk to her so she had to request help from a white nurse who took over, and made me more comfortable to be Around my race.. going forward since blacks won’t assimilate, should we just request our culture!

You're rude because you're a greasy little scumbag, nothing else. You're a racist because you are weak, stupid and cowardly. That's where racism comes from. In short, YOU are a loser.

You're rude because you're a greasy little scumbag, nothing else. You're a racist because you are weak, stupid and cowardly. That's where racism comes from. In short, YOU are a loser.
Since you got to call me names I assume I won this conversation

Last edited:
I want to request my own culture, at the hospital when I called customer service, etc...

Just because the nurse is white, doesn't mean she won't laugh at your micro-penis.

One has to wonder:

Is Jizz like this in real life or is it just an internet thing with him/her/it?

Last edited:

The last resort of a loser with nothing to say for himself.

It's not Democrats dividing the nation by race, Pigeon.

Your comment is ample proof of that.

• Thanks
Reactions: ATL
One of my nurses while I was in the hospital last year was a Jamaican. She a sweetheart of a nurse but hey if you feel uncomfortable with any medical provider whether it be doctor, nurse or technician you should seek someone else.

There’s nothing like pissing off the people who might be sticking sharp objects in you.

Could Jizz possibly be any bigger of an asshole?

There’s nothing like pissing off the people who might be sticking sharp objects in you.

Could Jizz possibly be any bigger of an asshole?
I told one blackie you fuck with me it’s yoir teeth haha

You lost the second you opened your beak.

One has to wonder:

Is Jizz like this in real life or is it just an internet thing with him/her/it?
I seriously doubt he has the balls to say this crap face to face.
Ask unkcoward I’ve offered him to come on down 1,000 times .. he keeps saying no, you are more then welcome.. shot I flew down to ALT just to confront the other bum but he refused to come out side his trailer park lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back