Six Businesses Burn Down Over Black Shooting Black, Milwaukee.What If It Was A White Cop?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro: :ack-1: :banana2: Anyone want to do the math/calculation? So all hell breaks loose when a black cop takes out a black thug. Now what kind of chaos/violence would of occurred if it was a white cop that shot a black criminal?
:banghead: :hellno:
Does anyone know if there are any wal-marts in that neighborhood?

Actually, in the case of the gas station it was a bunch of thugs who were looking for payback, and this was as good a reason as any.

Seems that a couple of months ago, some black youths were hanging out in the parking lot and the owner (a white guy) came out and chased them off by shooting his gun into the air.

I don't condone violence of any kind in a protest. If they want to protest, then they should take a page from the people that protested the Jenna 6 being arrested.

That was peaceful, they cleaned up after themselves (actually left the town better than when they showed up), and were able to get their point across.

Actually, in the case of the gas station it was a bunch of thugs who were looking for payback, and this was as good a reason as any.

Seems that a couple of months ago, some black youths were hanging out in the parking lot and the owner (a white guy) came out and chased them off by shooting his gun into the air.

I don't condone violence of any kind in a protest. If they want to protest, then they should take a page from the people that protested the Jenna 6 being arrested.

That was peaceful, they cleaned up after themselves (actually left the town better than when they showed up), and were able to get their point across.
Too bad the right wing militia can't figure that out also..

Gotcha'.........so it's justified............:cuckoo:.

now we just wait for the next black cop who shoots a black kid in oakland or LA and see what gets burned down
I bet they burn Detroit this year around Halloween, just like the used to in the 1980's..
oh, lets wait for a black cop to shoot a black criminal in East LA. how long u think before East LA is on fire,,,but keep in mind, the thugs assumed the cop was white.

now we just wait for the next black cop who shoots a black kid in oakland or LA and see what gets burned down
I bet they burn Detroit this year around Halloween, just like the used to in the 1980's..
oh, lets wait for a black cop to shoot a black criminal in East LA. how long u think before East LA is on fire,,,but keep in mind, the thugs assumed the cop was white.
East LA,, I am surprised it doesn't blurst into flames every summer..

so how much is a standard 1000 sq foot house in LA nowadays? 42.50?

so how much is a standard 1000 sq foot house in LA nowadays? 42.50?
I wish, I'd be living there if it twas....usually around 200k for a shack..

Forum List

Back