Slick Willy and Idiot Lynch stuck a deal to Keep Crooked Hillary out of jail

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
The Moon Bats are in denial but I think everybody with a brain knew it.

The Obama administration once again lied to the America when Idiot Lynch said the discussion was about golf and grandkids.

The only question was what deal was struck.

The deal was good for Obama and the Clinton crime syndicate but bad for justice and bad for America, Crooked Hillary needs to be in jail.

New York Post: FBI Agents Tell Us Lynch and Clinton Struck a Deal on That Plane

New York Post: FBI Agents Tell Us Lynch and Clinton Struck a Deal on That Plane

Hell even Stevie Wonder could see that! You would have to be a complete idiot not to think they did not!

why would Bill need to strike a deal with Lynch 3 weeks after the media reported she was not going to be charged?

FYI
There are already 5 threads on this....

Trump and Pence struck a deal to put her in office ..

LMAO

Headlines are simply attention grabbers and may or may not relate to the truth. They're like the large letters in this sign.....

False+advertising+http+metrocouk+2014+03+09+the+best+sign+outside+a+pub+you+will+see+today+4497127_4b6e90_5048347.png

When Hillary Clinton goes to prison, Bill Clinton and Lynch can join her as co-conspirators in the cover-up.

Anyone who believes that the Bill Clinton AG meeting was about golf and grand kids....
Well ...I don't what to say to that...

Anyone who believes that the Bill Clinton AG meeting was about golf and grand kids....
Well ...I don't what to say to that...

These Moon Bats will believe anything the Democrats tell them.

Jonathan Gruber said they are the stupid Americans that are simply too dumb and naive to question the corruption and dishonesty of the Obama administration.

Forum List

Back