Smart Move: Trump Flew Into Mexico City In Unmarked Jet At Urging Of Mexican Officials

He snuck in? If I invited somebody to my house for a party, and they attended, did they sneak in???

Did you want Trump to paint the plane in big blue lettering? Would that have made it any better for you leftists?

Simple response.......and questions.......Why did Trump NOT fly into Mexico on this plane below?
Was the plane getting a new paint job? at the plane-wash? out of fuel?? impounded for double parking?

upload_2016-9-1_19-42-33.jpeg

Did you want Trump to paint the plane in big blue lettering? Would that have made it any better for you leftists?

Does flying into Mexico in an unmarked plane confirm that the "love affair" between Mexicans and Trump has hit a snag?

I mean Trump states that he absolutely loves Mexicans.....heck, he even has a Mexican to shine his shoes every morning....if that isn't "love" I don't know what is.....

Does flying into Mexico in an unmarked plane confirm that the "love affair" between Mexicans and Trump has hit a snag?

I mean Trump states that he absolutely loves Mexicans.....heck, he even has a Mexican to shine his shoes every morning....if that isn't "love" I don't know what is.....

It was his plane. Did you want him to paint it for this trip?

Simple response.......and questions.......Why did Trump NOT fly into Mexico on this plane below?
Was the plane getting a new paint job? at the plane-wash? out of fuel?? impounded for double parking?

Trump has several planes. The one you posted carries 228 passengers. WTF would he fly that to Mexico if he basically went by himself and several other people?

The one he flew to Mexico carries about 50 passengers, it's the one he uses most often. It's a corporate jet and doesn't have his name on it, and I'm sure much more economical.

The one he flew to Mexico carries about 50 passengers, it's the one he uses most often. It's a corporate jet and doesn't have his name on it, and I'm sure much more economical.

Cut the bullshit.......(from the article that started this thread)

Security concerns voiced by Mexican officials and U.S. Secret Service further impacted the decision to leave behind Trump’s signature Boeing 757 emblazoned with “TRUMP” in huge gold letters.

Cut the bullshit.......(from the article that started this thread)

Security concerns voiced by Mexican officials and U.S. Secret Service further impacted the decision to leave behind Trump’s signature Boeing 757 emblazoned with “TRUMP” in huge gold letters.

So what is your complaint? That Trump didn't draw as much attention to himself as possible and perhaps promote a confrontation or violence? Is that what you liberals were hoping for?

So what is your complaint? That Trump didn't draw as much attention to himself as possible and perhaps promote a confrontation or violence? Is that what you liberals were hoping for?

Absolutely NOT......I, for one, would hate for Trump to be both a victim and consequently a martyr....

What I'm objecting to is the phoniness....of Trump stating that Latinos "love him" and then sneaking in to a Latin country......of Trump's banner platform of "building a wall to keep Mexicans out and having Mexico pay for it",and then neglecting of [supposedly] mentioning the wall with the Mexican president.....

NO, I don't want Trump hurt in any way, but I do want for his moronic supporters to take off their delusional glasses.

Absolutely NOT......I, for one, would hate for Trump to be both a victim and consequently a martyr....

What I'm objecting to is the phoniness....of Trump stating that Latinos "love him" and then sneaking in to a Latin country......of Trump's banner platform of "building a wall to keep Mexicans out and having Mexico pay for it",and then neglecting of [supposedly] mentioning the wall with the Mexican president.....

NO, I don't want Trump hurt in any way, but I do want for his moronic supporters to take off their delusional glasses.

There are no glasses here. Trump went to Mexico in a much more economic plane with no advertising on it. So what? Do you object because he did the smart thing, the only sensible thing, the one that caused the least panic?

He never said ALL Hispanics love him. There are many that don't and the polls show it. Marked plane or not, at least he accepted the invitation and attended which is much more than what we can say for Hil-Liar. She couldn't be bothered because she was scheduled to be in the Hamptons to raise millions for her campaign. We can now see where each candidates priorities are at.

My Lord, I could just imagine this message board if it were just the opposite: Hillary going to Mexico and Trump raising money for himself.

There are no glasses here. Trump went to Mexico in a much more economic plane with no advertising on it. So what? Do you object because he did the smart thing, the only sensible thing, the one that caused the least panic?

He never said ALL Hispanics love him. There are many that don't and the polls show it. Marked plane or not, at least he accepted the invitation and attended which is much more than what we can say for Hil-Liar. She couldn't be bothered because she was scheduled to be in the Hamptons to raise millions for her campaign. We can now see where each candidates priorities are at.

My Lord, I could just imagine this message board if it were just the opposite: Hillary going to Mexico and Trump raising money for himself.

First, I think (but I'm not 100% sure) that you're not a complete idiot like some within your ilk.....
When a candidate raises millions, it is NOT just for him or herself, it is also for other party candidates.

Second, have you even remotely wondered why Trump did not go visit Canada? Surely he could conjure up an "invitation" from Ottawa?

First, I think (but I'm not 100% sure) that you're not a complete idiot like some within your ilk.....
When a candidate raises millions, it is NOT just for him or herself, it is also for other party candidates.

Second, have you even remotely wondered why Trump did not go visit Canada? Surely he could conjure up an "invitation" from Ottawa?

Do we really have an immigration problem with Canada? Are Canadians shipping drugs over the border and killing our people? When was the last incident of an illegal Canadian murdering one of our citizens? Are they crossing the great lakes in makeshift rafts sneaking into the country? Are they taking refuge in one of our many sanctuary cities? Are they shipping over 30 billion American dollars a year back over the border to their families?

On a more personal note, we lost a family member to heroin last year. It was my cousins son who died from an overdose at the age of 28. He struggled with drug addiction since a teen. So it seems, heroin is as available today as pot was in my day. In my state of Ohio, heroin deaths are an epidemic.

I really haven't seen this current administration seriously addressing this problem; not much of a mention either. Maybe the problem can't be stopped....... I don't know. But what I do know is at least there is somebody heading in the right direction to address the problem. In my opinion, I would like to see our military in Mexico to battle these drug lords. They are killing more of our people than the middle-east terrorists.

I'm glad you don't think I'm an "idiot" but I think what you really mean is being able to have a civil discussion with an adversary without personal insults and that's the way it should be in my opinion. So thank you for the compliment.........I think. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Do we really have an immigration problem with Canada? Are Canadians shipping drugs over the border and killing our people? When was the last incident of an illegal Canadian murdering one of our citizens? Are they crossing the great lakes in makeshift rafts sneaking into the country? Are they taking refuge in one of our many sanctuary cities? Are they shipping over 30 billion American dollars a year back over the border to their families?

Agreed, we don't have an illegal immigration problem with Canada (although many east Europeans have crossed into Michigan and NY)........So, Trump went WHERE we DO have an immigration problem BUT forgot to discuss it with Pena Nieto???

What the fuck did he go down there for then?

Do we really have an immigration problem with Canada?

BTW.....

Michigan is a particularly popular crossing point. Many lakes and rivers compose the border between the state and Canada and illegal immigrants use the rugged vastness of the terrain to their advantage. Kyle Niemi of the U.S. Coast Guard division charged with patrolling Michigan’s waterways has said, "It's a very complex system. ... You have lakes that are akin to seas—they're humongous. And then there are rivers that in the winter months you can walk across. It's a fragile system." At times, these water crossings have been deadly. A young Albanian boy was attempting to cross the Detroit River with his mother in 2005. His jet ski turned over, drowning him. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agent Brian Moskowitz has said, "People need to be careful. Not only do they face us, but they face some very real personal dangers."

Illegal Immigrants Coming in Through Canada

Agreed, we don't have an illegal immigration problem with Canada (although many east Europeans have crossed into Michigan and NY)........So, Trump went WHERE we DO have an immigration problem BUT forgot to discuss it with Pena Nieto???

What the fuck did he go down there for then?

To learn and assess the problem, and we don't know what they spoke about in private.

Trump is a candidate--not a representative of the US government just yet. He can't make deals, can't make promises, can't negotiate anything; he's just a candidate.

I'm sure he was advised on the restrictions such a person has when meeting foreign leaders.

Do we really have an immigration problem with Canada?

BTW.....

Michigan is a particularly popular crossing point. Many lakes and rivers compose the border between the state and Canada and illegal immigrants use the rugged vastness of the terrain to their advantage. Kyle Niemi of the U.S. Coast Guard division charged with patrolling Michigan’s waterways has said, "It's a very complex system. ... You have lakes that are akin to seas—they're humongous. And then there are rivers that in the winter months you can walk across. It's a fragile system." At times, these water crossings have been deadly. A young Albanian boy was attempting to cross the Detroit River with his mother in 2005. His jet ski turned over, drowning him. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agent Brian Moskowitz has said, "People need to be careful. Not only do they face us, but they face some very real personal dangers."

Illegal Immigrants Coming in Through Canada

But the question is are these Canadians or people from other parts of the world just using Canada as a means to enter the US? We really don't have much of a problem with Canadians themselves. Certainly not serious enough for Trump to address at this point.

To learn and assess the problem, and we don't know what they spoke about in private.

Come on Ray....give it a rest.....If anyone wants to "learn and assess the problem," one visits the border towns......One does NOT "assess" anything by going to the Mexican presidential palace for a few hours.
Trump advisers fucked up, thinking that a photo op would help his standing.....it backfired instead.

But the question is are these Canadians or people from other parts of the world just using Canada as a means to enter the US? We really don't have much of a problem with Canadians themselves. Certainly not serious enough for Trump to address at this point.

True....No self-respective native Canadian would wisely become illegal in this country, Canada has a better standard of living than us, in most cases....

Conversely, the Mexican border is used by OTHER countries in Central and Latin America to cross over, and actually, much fewer Mexicans are the latest illegals.

Come on Ray....give it a rest.....If anyone wants to "learn and assess the problem," one visits the border towns......One does NOT "assess" anything by going to the Mexican presidential palace for a few hours.
Trump advisers fucked up, thinking that a photo op would help his standing.....it backfired instead.

It did? That's certainly news to me. Since his visit the polls are closing and Hil-Liar is losing some ground. Of course leftists will ridicule his visit, but it's much less the visit than the left ridiculing anything Trump does or does not do.

I don't see any backfire at all.

It did? That's certainly news to me. Since his visit the polls are closing and Hil-Liar is losing some ground. Of course leftists will ridicule his visit, but it's much less the visit than the left ridiculing anything Trump does or does not do.

I don't see any backfire at all.

Really???? No backfire at all???? (none are so blind as those who refuse to see...)

Donald Trump's meeting with his Hispanic advisory council a couple of weeks ago left its members so excited that some even told reporters that Trump was about to significantly soften his approach to illegal immigration and maybe even embrace a path to legal status for undocumented immigrants.

Those advisers got a reality check Wednesday night, when Trump gave arguably his toughest speech on illegal immigration yet — promising a large-scale crackdown and saying that every undocumented immigrant is subject to deportation.

Now some of these Trump advisers, along with leading Hispanic Republicans who had been giving Trump a second look over the last two weeks, are renouncing him — and there are signs many more may follow.
Hispanic supporters flee Donald Trump’s campaign after fiery immigration speech

Forum List

Back