🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Smoking Bed Bugs

• Banned
Well I have smoked a few roaches

NOT inTOXICating, AB.

In order to become inTOXICated, one must take something TOXIC.

Marijuana is 100% NON-TOXIC

One becomes ELATED or euphoric, not TOXICated.

I know I sound like a pendantic when I correct you on what must seem like a minor point but this is a very important point.,m not a minor one

If it's not toxic the government has no right to "protect" you from it.

I've heard cicadas give you a more even buzz.

Unfortunately, you can only experience it every 17 years.

Sadly bed bugs were inadvertently brought into my home by someone my mom and me let stay with us for a few nights just over two years ago and them little words that I can't say literally ate me alive. For those of you who have never been in contact with a bed bug, consider yourself blessed because they are like getting bit by a mosquito only worse because they make you itch a whole lot more!!! :( :( :(

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It took $1,350 to have them gassed right out of our house and that doesn't even include what we gave the guy who was at our house to get rid of them for us five times earlier. That man obviously didn't know his head from him hump and he probably still doesn't! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
NOT inTOXICating, AB.

I know I sound like a pendantic when I correct you on what must seem like a minor point but this is a very important point.,m not a minor one

Marijuana Toxicity
Marijuana intoxication: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Marijuana Overdose ? Signs Of Marijuana Overdose ? Treating Marijuana Overdose
Marijuana Toxicity
Marijuana intoxication - National Library of Medicine - PubMed Health
ACUTE AND CHRONIC TOXICITY OF MARIJUANA | Cannabis, marijuana & hashisch

Just because you know it's an important point.

1. The boiling substance in the video is butane evaporating creating oil.
2. The nasty looking round object they showed you, is just a bunch of THC crystals in a hardened form.
3. The Gooey stuff they showed you, is butane honey oil.
4. You may have never seen anything smoked the way the people are smoking in the video, but all they are doing is smoking what I have listed above. Pure THC, or Dabs is the proper term.

So all that said, you just had a video convince you butane honey oil was smoking bed bugs.
Common people, at least have some sense as to where to draw the line on what your believing. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_clap:

I think telling people that bed bugs can get you high is a damn good way to try to eradicate them. Just think of the thousands of idiots who will collect them for that very reason. :lol:

Granny says, "Dat's right - don't try dis at home - it'll make ya go goofy...
icon_grandma.gif

Hallucinogen ayahuasca gains foothold in the US
Tue, Dec 27, 2016 - Dominique was hooked on cocaine and smoked two packs of cigarettes a day until she stumbled onto ayahuasca, a hallucinogenic concoction that she says has changed her life.
The French-American woman, who lives in Los Angeles and did not want her real name used, is among thousands of people across the US who are increasingly turning to the powerful psychedelic brew from the Amazon as they complain of addiction, depression or psychological trauma. The potion, prepared and consumed as part of a shamanic ritual, is especially gaining a following in Hollywood and Silicon Valley. Thousands are flocking to sample the elixir and swear by its therapeutic properties, despite warnings from scientists and users that ayahuasca can be dangerous and even prove fatal, especially when mixed with other drugs.

Ayahuasca’s proponents, who include celebrities such as Sting, Paul Simon, Tori Amos and Lindsey Lohan, say the plant offers a spiritual experience like no other. Many also say it has allowed them to overcome traumas that no other conventional therapy can tackle. “There’s been this misconception that it’s the hippies that come with feathers in their hair, but it’s pretty much the opposite,” says Jeff, who organizes ayahuasca ceremonies in the Los Angeles area and who did not want his real name used. “In a time defined by consumerism and entertainment, people want to have strong experiences, one might consider spiritual experiences, something sacred.”

According to Dennis McKenna, an assistant professor at the University of Minnesota’s Center for Spirituality and Healing, about 100 clandestine ayahuasca ceremonies are held nightly in New York and other cities, like Los Angeles and San Francisco. McKenna said it is difficult to get a firm count on the number of ceremonies held across the country, as ayahuasca contains the hallucinogenic drug dimethyltryptamine (DMT), which is illegal in the US and is in the same category as ecstasy and heroin. Two Brazilian churches in the western US that use ayahuasca as a sacrament are exempt from the ban.

Firm believers in ayahuasca say they drink the foul-tasting tea only at intervals of several months and must observe a strict diet before sampling the brew. The ceremonies are often held outdoors and are usually accompanied by meditation and spiritual songs called icaros. Users of ayahuasca describe a sort of out-of-body experience that allows them to confront some of their worst fears. “I saw pink and violet swallows, and green geometric shapes,” Leonard said. However, such visions are often accompanied by darker ones that are described as terrifying. Users also experience lots of vomiting, described as purging.

MORE

NOT inTOXICating, AB.

Why would you say something like this?

Cannabinoid Poisoning: Background, Pathophysiology, Epidemiology

Forum List

Back