Snail Race Excitement for 2020

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Normally 2020 would be a senate cakewalk for the Ds but the two front-runners for the nomination are a commie in all but name and a groper. They are the front runners for the good and intelligent reason that the rest of the clown car are even worse.

Trump would be in grave danger of losing the presidency even running against Biden or Sanders if the congressional and state house Ds had the political competence of a turnip. NY, CA, and IL are leading the charge to stop internal capital and talent flight by raising taxes and increasing regulation at the state and local level. THIS RACE WILL BE BORING

Normally 2020 would be a senate cakewalk for the Ds but the two front-runners for the nomination are a commie in all but name and a groper. They are the front runners for the good and intelligent reason that the rest of the clown car are even worse.

Trump would be in grave danger of losing the presidency even running against Biden or Sanders if the congressional and state house Ds had the political competence of a turnip. NY, CA, and IL are leading the charge to stop internal capital and talent flight by raising taxes and increasing regulation at the state and local level. THIS RACE WILL BE BORING
We're nowhere close. The primaries are still OVER A YEAR AWAY.

But nonetheless still fun to watch as they make complete asses of themselves while committing political suicide.

The GOP has a lot more seats up this election cycle than last....

I agree but the Dem's are paving the way to a Trump win in 2020 and the Dem controlled House seems to be run by incompetent dweebs.

I doubt they hang onto the House and I'd bet the Reps hang onto the Senate.

I agree but the Dem's are paving the way to a Trump win in 2020 and the Dem controlled House seems to be run by incompetent dweebs.

Actually the idiot democrats will lose more seats in both houses. They'll lose their majority in the house after only two years and they may wind up facing republican supermajorities in both houses. When it comes to stupidity, they are indeed without equal.

I can't see them losing the House. I am not sure Trump's re-election is as cut and dry as you seem to think either. A lot of his big EC margin came from slim victories in rustbelt states where the SALT deduction limits and or another economic slow down might bite him in the arse. Biden or Sanders being the nominee would probably help him. Not sure about the others.

But this is probably the best that they can do at this point. The super stupid point was back when Comey reopened the investigation of Hillary. At that point he was already a de facto coupist. So, he did an own goal and forgot that Pence made Trump look like a lefty. With enemies like the coupists you don't need too many friends.

I can't see them losing the House. I am not sure Trump's re-election is as cut and dry as you seem to think either. A lot of his big EC margin came from slim victories in rustbelt states where the SALT deduction limits and or another economic slow down might bite him in the arse. Biden or Sanders being the nominee would probably help him. Not sure about the others.

A tidal wave sinks all ships and that is what the Ds are creating for themselves.

Oh I can see them losing the House.

All they have done this year is hold investigation after investigation on things that were already under investigation or done with an investigation. Now they are all trying to hang Trump even though the Mueller report cleared him.

The economy is doing great and UE is the lowest its been since 69 and there are jobs all over the country.

Most folks like the status quo when you have a great economy and is sure isn't because of the Dems.

Oh I can see them losing the House.

All they have done this year is hold investigation after investigation on things that were already under investigation or done with an investigation. Now they are all trying to hang Trump even though the Mueller report cleared him.

The economy is doing great and UE is the lowest its been since 69 and there are jobs all over the country.

Most folks like the status quo when you have a great economy and is sure isn't because of the Dems.

Those investigations are mostly lead by safe seat democrats though. Whatever people think of them may not trickle into swing areas.

The trials and tell alls by the coupists could send many Ds in the house to jail as well but it is too soon to know

A tidal wave sinks all ships and that is what the Ds are creating for themselves.

As a progressive green party voter, I don't see it as black and white as you folks with polarized partisan positions. As the party of opposition, the democrats just have to play on how things suck for most people. The republicans are going to have to be looking at soybean farmers explaining why they got screwed, factory workers who have lost their jobs or seen their co-workers' jobs lost, caps on SALT deductions, etc etc etc and explaining why 1) illegals are still here 2) Asia is still eating our jobs and 3) Why Trump and his Mar Largo crowd are being relieved of estate and other taxes while blue collar workers are being relieved of their employment. Republicans are going to have a much harder row to hoe as the ruling party in an era of discontent.

As a progressive green party voter, I don't see it as black and white as you folks with polarized partisan positions. As the party of opposition, the democrats just have to play on how things suck for most people. The republicans are going to have to be looking at soybean farmers explaining why they got screwed, factory workers who have lost their jobs or seen their co-workers' jobs lost, caps on SALT deductions, etc etc etc and explaining why 1) illegals are still here 2) Asia is still eating our jobs and 3) Why Trump and his Mar Largo crowd are being relieved of estate and other taxes while blue collar workers are being relieved of their employment. Republicans are going to have a much harder row to hoe as the ruling party in an era of discontent.

The problems you are seeing are seen in blue jurisdictions like east TX and Western TN in red states and all over in Blue states. The formula for the infrastructure will work more poorly in Blue States and better in red states. This will be true due to right to work states. AL is quickly becoming the major automobile hub as more plants in Michigan and Canada get shut down for that very reason. The funding of state and local employee retirement funds is reaching a crisis point in the blue wall and red, White and blue unions in the blue states will go on strike in most blue states prior to the election, that is going to hurt the Ds a lot

The problems you are seeing are seen in blue jurisdictions like east TX and Western TN in red states and all over in Blue states. The formula for the infrastructure will work more poorly in Blue States and better in red states. This will be true due to right to work states. AL is quickly becoming the major automobile hub as more plants in Michigan and Canada get shut down for that very reason. The funding of state and local employee retirement funds is reaching a crisis point in the blue wall and red, White and blue unions in the blue states will go on strike in most blue states prior to the election, that is going to hurt the Ds a lot

Again as the party in opposition, the dems can just blame Trump in blue states/districts. Manufacturing is not good right now. Inventory, jobs, and hours are drawing toward 50 on the index at which point it falls into official contraction status. This will not help him in critical states like Ohio, PA, etc. I am not saying he is dead in the water. He just isn't a shoe-in for re-election.

Forum List

Back