SNL Last Night This is So Funny

Sadly, this is pretty close to the real thing. Haha.

Yes it was.

I loved the part where Maya Rudolph as Kamala Harris comes on and referees it then tells them they can have PB&J and apple slices after the debate.

As if she was talking to a couple of 5 year olds. She so nailed it. I just died laughing at that. It was perfect.

Comedy has really changed over the last few years now that everything has gotten political and viewed through the lens of politics.
Used to be when a comedian told a joke, the audience laughed if they thought it was funny based on clever observation of the human condition, combined with the comic delivery.
Now they mainly applaud if the joke is compatible with their political views. ... :cool:

Last edited:
I stopped watching SNL years ago when it started to suck, but that skit was funny as hell.

I'm old enough to have watched SNL when it was comedy for comedy's sake. Unhinged, irreverent, farcical, insane, you never knew what to expect. It made you laugh, sometimes hysterically, to the point of tears.
But sadly, SNL has devolved into trite predictability that lacks real comedy and is now a total bore fest. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back