🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Snopes rated a satire story criticizing CNN false

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Leftist website Snopes, which officially fact-checks for Google and Facebook, rated a satirical article as “false” Thursday.

Christian satire site The Babylon Bee published a story with the headline, “CNN Purchases Industrial-sized Washing Machine to Spin

Snopes Rated a Satire Story Criticizing CNN ‘False’
---------------------------------------------

LOL SNOPES omg I can't stand this reject site. They have been caught lying so many time is's sickening and just like CNN people are still dumb enough to use them as their truth bible.

If you want to get the truth, you gotta get Fox and Breitbart.

Leftist website Snopes, which officially fact-checks for Google and Facebook, rated a satirical article as “false” Thursday.

Christian satire site The Babylon Bee published a story with the headline, “CNN Purchases Industrial-sized Washing Machine to Spin

Snopes Rated a Satire Story Criticizing CNN ‘False’
---------------------------------------------

LOL SNOPES omg I can't stand this reject site. They have been caught lying so many time is's sickening and just like CNN people are still dumb enough to use them as their truth bible.

Dumber stuff than that have been accepted as truth by the right. Remember the pizza child sex ring thing? Snopes said the dryer story was fake news. Are you saying it wasn't?

I'd trust Snopes over the majority of sites I've seen referenced here on these boards. Yes, Snopes noted that the story was simply satire.
But the essential detail in the linked OP article was that Facebook made the mistake of not recognizing it as such.

The Snopes fraud has been discredited ad nauseum for years now; they're NOT some team of professional researchers, they are simply a husband-wife team of So. Cal. leftists who arbitrarily declare something true or false.....without even naming their sources!!! What kind of blithering idiot would have believed something as outwardly shifty/shady as Snopes to begin with?

InfoWars is what you get from when the insane asylum starts a news website. InfoWars: of, by, and for the paranoid right-wing.

The Snopes fraud has been discredited ad nauseum for years now; they're NOT some team of professional researchers, they are simply a husband-wife team of So. Cal. leftists who arbitrarily declare something true or false.....without even naming their sources!!! What kind of blithering idiot would have believed something as outwardly shifty/shady as Snopes to begin with?

Yes. Right wingers refuse to believe all credible fact checking sites.

Forum List

Back