So a grown man who heard the N word at fenway park had his feelings hurt??

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Why the fuck do black people giving white people all this power over their emotions??? Why?

How come he didn't laugh it off? is he retarded?

Why the fuck do black people giving white people all this power over their emotions??? Why?

I was kind of surprised that professional baseball players are still putting up with that. What decade are we in?

PS I think it's cool he got a standing ovation from the crowd after learning about that. Everyone can use a hug once in awhile.

In today time it is wrong to use the word no matter black, white, brown or the green alien that sing from my ass at night. I can understand the outrage and it show the stupidity of the fans even in today time. I know for you it matter not but for a white person like myself I find it wrong and being a drunk rude asshole does not give you the right to verbally assault someone with a racial slur.

Now excuse me while I scream at some minorities and use all the racial slurs I know and boy the list is long because my Jewish Grandfather was more racist than the Klan that wanted to lynch his Putz of a Ass!

Actually no.....

He was being taunted by some Deplorable Trump Enthusiast in the stands and flipped him off......Fans were disgusted, and team management was mortified and got way ahead of it all by reaching out to Jones...

What I find more interesting is the blithe dismissal of the Deplorable.....

Someone you know?

I was kind of surprised that professional baseball players are still putting up with that. What decade are we in?

PS I think it's cool he got a standing ovation from the crowd after learning about that. Everyone can use a hug once in awhile.

I'm old enough to know that ovation was fake

In today time it is wrong to use the word no matter black, white, brown or the green alien that sing from my ass at night. I can understand the outrage and it show the stupidity of the fans even in today time. I know for you it matter not but for a white person like myself I find it wrong and being a drunk rude asshole does not give you the right to verbally assault someone with a racial slur.

Now excuse me while I scream at some minorities and use all the racial slurs I know and boy the list is long because my Jewish Grandfather was more racist than the Klan that wanted to lynch his Putz of a Ass!

A racial slur shouldn't bother a grown man. Now that baseball looks even more retarded

Actually no.....

He was being taunted by some Deplorable Trump Enthusiast in the stands and flipped him off......Fans were disgusted, and team management was mortified and got way ahead of it all by reaching out to Jones...

Someone you know?

Grown men should not be bothered by WORDS. Understand what I am trying to explain to you???

A racial slur shouldn't bother a grown man. Now that baseball looks even more retarded

Alright, well let sit in a room and let see how many racial slurs will take from me to get you offended?

Now this has to be in real life with a video camera and I will not let you know who I am but the shaved head, white as Casper look and looking like the anal child of Hitler might give it away...

Truth is grown men fight over that word daily and idiots that use it deserve to be bitch slap back into their `mother womb!

Actually no.....

Someone you know?

Grown men should not be bothered by WORDS. Understand what I am trying to explain to you???
I think that is a matter for the individual grown man......

But it wasn't Jones who created the coverage.....it was the deplorable act and the IMMEDIATE and unequivocal response by the city and Team.....

and you STILL can't bring yourself to condemn the actual offense....

Odd that.....

whatever

whatever
Expressing dismay over something manifestly Deplorable is uppity.......if you are a black man.....

Alright, well let sit in a room and let see how many racial slurs will take from me to get you offended?

Now this has to be in real life with a video camera and I will not let you know who I am but the shaved head, white as Casper look and looking like the anal child of Hitler might give it away...

Truth is grown men fight over that word daily and idiots that use it deserve to be bitch slap back into their `mother womb!

That baseball player is mentally weak

whatever
Expressing dismay over something manifestly Deplorable is uppity.......if you are a black man.....

why?

Sports professions have a habit of getting physically strong and mentally weak people..it comes with the territory..

So are you and I bet if some clueless asshole like me walked right up to you and called you that word you would cry on here for months. No need to use racial slurs at anyone unless the idiot is using one against you and even then just smile and remember what a fucktard they really are!

Now can I meet you so I can confirm you are a weak and pathetic form of life?

whatever

why?
Consider your OP, for instance.....

Did it ever occur to you to decry the actual offense? To hold the perp accountable?

Isn't this the very definition of "going after the victim"?

Sports professions have a habit of getting physically strong and mentally weak people..it comes with the territory..
What makes you believe the guy is "mentally weak"?

So are you and I bet if some clueless asshole like me walked right up to you and called you that word you would cry on here for months. No need to use racial slurs at anyone unless the idiot is using one against you and even then just smile and remember what a fucktard they really are!

Now can I meet you so I can confirm you are a weak and pathetic form of life?

white people don't have power of my emotions

Forum List

Back