Assassination attempt of Trump in PA

Doxx his Teachers & Profs & Parents and put the Straw purchaser of the Weapon in jail for 14 years
You need 30 days observation.
87304817-13632103-image-a-24_1720923717847.jpg
Trump is lucky, and someone in his security detail should already be unemployed. That's a SHORT shot from a decent rifle. (I've made longer shots with iron sights on a WW2 surplus rifle shooting cheap bulk anmo.)

You need 30 days observation.

Trump is lucky, and someone in his security detail should already be unemployed. That's a SHORT shot from a decent rifle. (I've made longer shots with iron sights on a WW2 surplus rifle shooting cheap bulk anmo.)
Agreed. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters. :dunno:

They need to take his body and string it up to a lamp post, and then leave it there until the buzzards pick it clean. Gotta have deterrents with profound messages attached to them, otherwise until we get this bull shite back into the box it's been let out of.

They need to take his body and string it up to a lamp post, and then leave it there until the buzzards pick it clean. Gotta have deterrents with profound messages attached to them, otherwise until we get this bull shite back into the box it's been let out of.
They gotta harass his Parents , siblings And family and Really go after his Teachers & profs who indoctrinated him

Forum List

Back