🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Boston has a Chinese woman for a Mayor huh? We are living in retarded times lol

Did she give up her USA citizenship like that other one? They are not Americans.
Not that I know of. She will be back home soon after the Olympics. She made some ungodly 1890 on her SATs and is headed for Stanford, her mother's alma mater. Pretty amazing you girl.

Not that I know of. She will be back home soon after the Olympics. She made some ungodly 1890 on her SATs and is headed for Stanford, her mother's alma mater. Pretty amazing you girl.
I believe if you play for team China you have no choice except to renounce another citizenship.

in 2019, according to the IOC, she became a Chinese national, but her full citizenship picture remains unclear. Gu has sidestepped questions about whether she gave up her U.S. passport, and China does not recognize dual citizenship.

Boy, Aaron really pulled your chain while you not knowing he was yanking chains here for this kind of reaction!

Same with FBJ!

It's a like an elementary school really. People with nothing better to do that go onto politics forums and be children.

Michelle Wu was born in Chicago in 1985. She is as American as you, probably more so. Which major US City did you say you were you elected Mayor of, again, Your Honor?
It is people like you, that verbally, racially attacked Eileen Gu and her mother in her hometown of San Francisco (where she was born and raised), and the reason her two Olympic Gold and one silver are for China, not the US.
Most of the Asians attacked are by Prog African Americans.

Well, you just wrote that last comment like you were constipated on the toilet. I could just feel the blockage right there in that "like" that you wrote.
I actually did and not you remind me of that shit I just pushed out!

Anyhoo, cheer up because the World sucks!

Forum List

Back