So let me get this straight. 40 billion to Ukraine while babies in US go hungry

Wow. .. even Mother Jones is slamming the current admin. :auiqs.jpg:

". . .Still, ignorance is no excuse for inaction, particularly from those who know better. A failure to address an everyday struggle affecting countless parents, caregivers, and of course, literal humans who by definition rely on others for their basic needs is bound to give credence to the notion, fair or not, that life under the Biden administration just isn’t working out. That it sucks, that we’re living the ramifications of inflation, and the government seems a bit too chill about it. These emotions, whether rooted in fact or fiction, are the kinds of things people will remember this November when they ask themselves whether they’re satisfied with the current occupier of the White House."

Very sad. American involvement in the war between Great Russia and Little Russia will cause deaths on both sides. It costs money which could have been spent on charity.

How many green t shirts does MOSSAD agent Zelensky need? Don't they cost like 10 bucks?

Bitches better start flapping out the titties. Or have all the implants fucked up the utters😂😂

Last edited:

I wonder why the gov't isn't mentioning the massive recalls of baby formula ordered by FDA that started the shortages.

Two huge recalls in 2021 and 2022 might just be having some impact on the supply.

I respectfully disagree. Speaking only for myself I believe Putin is a throwback style dictator who is obsessed with the notion of restoring Russia to it's former "glory". And in his warped mind, that means "reclaiming Ukraine" by any means necessary to achieve his dream. He is a sociopath and cares nothing about human carnage. Only about the ends justifying the means. I don't believe he has visions of world conquest. But again, that's just the way I see it.
Not only Ukraine, but also the South Caucasian region and Central Russia. But the things aren't only about Russia. It is like a chain reaction. If Russia can seize 'their' territory, why say China and Iran can't?

Biden and the Democrats leading him around by the nose are pitiful at problem solving. If Trump were President he would be having meetings on how we can improve our chain of supply. He would also be having meetings with farmers to increase our wheat production before the shortages hit us later this year. And he would solve those problems. Trump is proactive whereas Biden and his puppeteers are lost in their lust for power.

Not only Ukraine, but also the South Caucasian region and Central Russia. But the things aren't only about Russia. It is like a chain reaction. If Russia can seize 'their' territory, why say China and Iran can't?
War should always be the last resort but if a tyrant is hell bent on expansion it's the only means by which they can be stopped.

The civilized world has got to put it's collective foot down and say that wars of conquest will not be allowed in the future.

Perhaps the question is why are we so willing to send tens of billions of OUR TAX DOLLARS to fund a war in which we have NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER. Maybe we ought to to keep OUR TAX DOLLARS in OUR COUNTRY for a change. We are at a point where the majority of the country is suffering some measure of financial hardship, or am I wrong about that? Please correct me if I am.
Because Ukraine pays many of our politicians kids off with millions. The Bidens, the Pelosis, the Romney’s. It’s ”a fair trade agreement”, duh.

Biden and the Democrats leading him around by the nose are pitiful at problem solving. If Trump were President he would be having meetings on how we can improve our chain of supply. He would also be having meetings with farmers to increase our wheat production before the shortages hit us later this year. And he would solve those problems. Trump is proactive whereas Biden and his puppeteers are lost in their lust for power.
If Trump was still president we wouldn't be having these conversations because Russia would not have invaded.

He would have continued providing lethal aid throughout his presidency helping Ukraine fortify itself against invasion and subtly or otherwise Putin would have been informed that if he did invade the most severe consequences would follow.

Almost half of the world's nitrogen fertilizers come out of Russia and another 20% or so is produced in Ukraine so until this war is resolved farming in the US is in serious jeopardy and farmers may have to significantly change what they are planting rotating a legume crop of some sort they can then use as "green fertilizer" in lieu of chemical based fertilizers.

There's not enough natural fertilizers such as manure to even begin to make up for the lack of chemical fertilizers and all are going to be far more expensive than had been forecasted just six months ago.

Because Ukraine pays many of our politicians kids off with millions. The Bidens, the Pelosis, the Romney’s. It’s ”a fair trade agreement”, duh.
The corrupt gov'ts of Ukraine that were doing that are gone, that's a big reason Zelensky was elected. He ran primarily on an anti corruption platform.

Perhaps the question is why are we so willing to send tens of billions of OUR TAX DOLLARS to fund a war in which we have NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER. Maybe we ought to to keep OUR TAX DOLLARS in OUR COUNTRY for a change. We are at a point where the majority of the country is suffering some measure of financial hardship, or am I wrong about that? Please correct me if I am.

Ok, I'm correcting you. No one is sending ukraine tens of billions. As usual someone blurts out a number and it's automatically believed by the right, without any supporting evidence. It's no wonder why Fox news makes so much money.

Forum List

Back