🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So many super dangerous cities in California

Only 10 of them
Mostly due to Latino gangs and illegals

The DemoKKKrats who run these shitholes WANT it that way. Why, you ask? Because scared people are easier to control and oppress, which is the only real goal of the DemoKKKrat party.

Do you think people are going to worry much about a mask mandate, or the fact that their kids are being taught CRT in school, if they're scared they might get smoked every time they walk out their front doors? No, they won't, and that's the way the blue fascists like it.

According to the list in the OP, I have had the pleasure of having lived in two of the safest cities in California...

Harry Dresden My boyfriend grew up around the bay area. He took me there a few years ago but it wasn't so great to me as everyone acts. We rode the bus line to an art museum which I did love but when we were in San Francisco I literally saw people sleeping on the sidewalk and it smelled like urine.

Utah's population is only 3 million and even though we do get snow and California mostly has perfect weather except northern, I would never live in California because of the overpopulation.

In any national crisis, it is the overpopulated States that will have the gnashing of teeth and fighting for food and water.

Forum List

Back