🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So now the snowflakes demand white students remove their hoop earings

It isn't only hoop earrings, they take issue with eyeliner too.

They are getting seriously insane.
. If true, then when are white people going to quit kissing butt finally, and stop being ashamed of their own white culture once again ? Oh wait is there such a thing as white culture anymore or is it even allowed anymore ? Hmmm.

Right......a little piece about cultural appropriation on a free speech art space practically becomes a law restricting freedoms..... in the eyes of troglodytes who are terrified about people of color telling them what to do. Be on the lookout for more of these "demands." Fight the good fight against that insidious political correctness!

And leave governance to the grown-ups.

. If true, then when are white people going to quit kissing butt finally, and stop being ashamed of their own white culture once again ? Oh wait is there such a thing as white culture anymore or is it even allowed anymore ? Hmmm.
The school will start punishing girls with hoop earrings and eyeliner. If the girls complain, they are racist.

Right......a little piece about cultural appropriation on a free speech art space practically becomes a law restricting freedoms..... in the eyes of troglodytes who are terrified about people of color telling them what to do. Be on the lookout for more of these "demands." Fight the good fight against that insidious political correctness!

And leave governance to the grown-ups.

2mOugRq

Um, is there an actual issue here? I despise Islam as the new form of Kool-Aid. Sharia law violates the separation of church and state. So why are liberals so pro-Islam when they despise western religion?

hypocrisy

double standard

it is disgusting that this type of thing is allowed and not ostricized

or maybe I am wrong

perhaps you can show me ONE THING that white people demand that "people of color" not do or wear

just one - I want this to be easy for you

don't worry - take your time, I'm a patient man...

Um, is there an actual issue here? I despise Islam as the new form of Kool-Aid. Sharia law violates the separation of church and state. So why are liberals so pro-Islam when they despise western religion?

hypocrisy

double standard

or maybe I am wrong

perhaps you can show me ONE THING that white people demand that "people of color" not do or wear

Well there is that wearing pants correctly so your ass and unders are not showing...but we're not saying don't wear pants.

Well there is that wearing pants correctly so your ass and unders are not showing...but we're not saying don't wear pants.

that actually goes to prison culture, wich also deserves to be part of this topic

when why & how did we decide as a society that a young white man that made a mistake should spend years of his life subjected to sexual subjugation?

we live in a sick & disgusting country & actual racism that is really harmful is perpetuated against whites, not by whites

The school will start punishing girls with hoop earrings and eyeliner. If the girls complain, they are racist.

Why don't you hold your breath until that happens?

hypocrisy

double standard

or maybe I am wrong

. Are we actually forcing blacks to wear their pants back up on their aces now ?? Heck with whites following the idiot prison fashion trend now, how do you get that genie back into it's bottle ? The world or rather our world enemies are laughing at us big time as to how fool we have become.

The article has me beginning to get sensitive about going out in public wearing just a penis gourd.

What's strange is how today it's apparently not ok to borrow from other cultures.
Am I supposed to only run around in a kilt ?

I could care less what the origin of something like hoop earings is. Everyone should be welcome to utilize the look.

What's strange is how today it's apparently not ok to borrow from other cultures.
Am I supposed to only run around in a kilt ?

I could care less what the origin of something like hoop earings is. Everyone should be welcome to utilize the look.
. It seems that the blacks who are racist or any other brown skinned racist now want to re-posess their supercool cultures back. Whites will be fined everyday of use beyond January 20, 2017. :afro:

Earrings are not black culture. Eyeliner is not black culture. These college students are going off the wall crazy. They are deciding on things to complain about. Hair styles, earrings, make up. Next it might be shoes or food.

It's about control. It's about how much one group of people can force another group of people change for no good reason.

Earrings are not black culture. Eyeliner is not black culture. These college students are going off the wall crazy. They are deciding on things to complain about. Hair styles, earrings, make up. Next it might be shoes or food.

It's about control. It's about how much one group of people can force another group of people change for no good reason.

Actually, if you read the article, Latinas were the ones complaining about hoops and winged eyeliner. If you're going to express faux outrage, at least get the characters right.

Actually, if you read the article, Latinas were the ones complaining about hoops and winged eyeliner. If you're going to express faux outrage, at least get the characters right.

The article also qoutes one of the authors of the wall writing saying it's a black and brown or people of color thing

He had the characters correct...and boy are they a bunch of characters......who really need to move on from this nonsense.

The article also qoutes one of the authors of the wall writing saying it's a black and brown or people of color thing

He had the characters correct...and boy are they a bunch of characters......who really need to move on from this nonsense.

A half a dozen Latina girls express an opinion (without the power to do anything about it) and your underwear is literally bunching in frustration. This is either indicative of the U.S. not having enough problems, or it's faux outrage.

Forum List

Back