So on J6 Which Capitol Door(s) Was Smashed In?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I honestly don’t know. Which makes me wonder if the doors were left open for anyone to just walk in on J6. Anyone have pics or a link stating which doors were broken down to gain access?

And if so, why such flimsy doors on our nations Capitol?

I honestly don’t know. Which makes me wonder if the doors were left open for anyone to just walk in on J6. Anyone have pics or a link stating which doors were broken down to gain access?

And if so, why such flimsy doors on our nations Capitol?
See the Capitol carpenter.

Oh yeah...and the right wing's revisionist history is in overdrive this week. :)

But you notice no one is buying. Except for the feebs that already swallowed it. :auiqs.jpg:

As long as the thread is about the insurrection attempt on January 6th, this item was in the news this afternoon:

07/19/2024 03:48 PM EDT

"A Jan. 6 defendant with a long history of ties to white supremacist groups — and who appeared to raise a Nazi salute atop the Capitol steps — was sentenced Friday to nearly five years in prison for his violent role in the attack.
“We fought a world war to beat back the Nazis,” said U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell as she sentenced South Carolina’s Tyler Dykes to 57 months in prison. “The defendant thinks there’s something attractive about Nazi ideology.”
Howell also imposed a $20,000 fine.

Howell described Dykes’ case as one of the most egregious she has seen among Jan. 6 defendants. Dykes, a former marine, had previously been arrested for his involvement in the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, and had been on a path of escalating violence and adherence to white supremacist extremist views before Jan. 6."

Forum List

Back