So One Year Ago Today

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2013
we got to meet the CNN crying guy

--LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6locfXcsQQ8&feature=player_embedded]Union Stooge Weeps Over Walker Victory: "Democracy Died Tonight!" - YouTube[/ame]

Heh, my right wing cousin had the same reaction when Obama beat Romney. Thought the world was coming to an end.

The world may not come to an end, but it looks like our country may be headed there.

If this country can make it through LBJ, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, and Shrub, it will make it through Obama. Wisconsin will make it through Snot Wanker too.

Heh, my right wing cousin had the same reaction when Obama beat Romney. Thought the world was coming to an end.

The world may not come to an end, but it looks like our country may be headed there.

If this country can make it through LBJ, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, and Shrub, it will make it through Obama. Wisconsin will make it through Snot Wanker too.

Too bad labor unions didn't.

Not.

Heheheh, good thing about that is he can't be president anymore after 2016.

:clap2:

But he can still be your scapegoat for years to come.

That evidence is not apparent. There aren't nearly as many Clinton deranged Goopers as there are obsessed Reagan haters. That's for certain. You don't see daily USMB threads on how Carter is responsible for all our daily problems. Or LBJ is why our kids are so dumb.

Heheheh, good thing about that is he can't be president anymore after 2016.

:clap2:

But he can still be your scapegoat for years to come.

That evidence is not apparent. There aren't nearly as many Clinton deranged Goopers as there are obsessed Reagan haters. That's for certain. You don't see daily USMB threads on how Carter is responsible for all our daily problems. Or LBJ is why our kids are so dumb.

I figure you should get good scapegoat mileage until 2020. Shrub still has some scapegoat tread left. You even occasionally get a "but Clinton got a blowjob" now and then.

Great video. Whiny ass liberal.

but hey was your cousin dumb enough to do it live on CNN

--LOL

Nah, and even if it was recorded, I wouldn't put it up to ridicule him. Family is more important than politics.

Forum List

Back