So this is interesting The secret service says there's no way the gunman could have known Trump would be there.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
And yet there he was. Is it possible that he just got lucky?

How many golf courses does Trump play on? Probably half a dozen. Geez that was one hell of a lucky guess eh?

The official word from The secret service was that Trump's stop at that golf course was purposely left off of his official travel agenda.

That would mean the only a very select few people knew that Trump was going to be there.Looks like our rifleman was one of them.

How many golf courses does Trump play on? Probably half a dozen. Geez that was one hell of a lucky guess eh?

The official word from The secret service was that Trump's stop at that golf course was purposely left off of his official travel agenda.

That would mean the only very select few people knew Trump is going to be there.
Looks like our rifleman was one of them.

I wonder if he was hired to create another incident. I know it's far fetched, but the outcome is lots of publicity.

Snipers can wait days to acquire their target. Doesn't take a genius to figure Trump is out in the open on a golf course versus trying to access Mar Lago. Also very close to I95. Trump on a Trump golf course is a surprise to the Secret Service?

That would mean the only a very select few people knew that Trump was going to be there.Looks like our rifleman was one of them.

You have better odds finding Trump on a Golf Course than in a Library

Snipers can wait days to acquire their target. Doesn't take a genius to figure Trump is out in the open on a golf course versus trying to access Mar Lago. Also very close to I95. Trump on a Trump golf course is a surprise to the Secret Service?

Did Routh fire his weapon?

Mara Lago is a security nightmare... Vendors, contractors, cooks, waitstaff, landscapers, housekeepers, pool attendants, towel girls, guests, visitors in and out every day.

People are curious ....with reason.

1726524365602.png

The SS sweeps areas before the person they're guarding enters the area.

I presume someone accessed Trumps phone conversations when he was speaking about playing golf and the specific time.

This was conveyed to this guy through some channel.

The fact that this guy was a volunteer in Ukraine really is going to divide America even further on the war going on there.

Did Routh fire his weapon?

Mara Lago is a security nightmare... Vendors, contractors, cooks, waitstaff, landscapers, housekeepers, pool attendants, towel girls, guests, visitors in and out every day.
Any of them toting AK47s? Federal Law doesn't require you fire it to be an attempt.

Obviously a paid shooter actor to help satiate Trump's obsession with being in the headlines.

Trump will pardon him if he wins.

Forum List

Back