So What Happens With Christine Ford's Average Life Style Now?,Can She Go To Wal-Mart&Target Anymore?

even with a 'burkha' her head sticks out and thats the main problem Leon .

:CryingCow: Didn't Mz Ford have any idea of what would happen to her as a whole if she decided to go thru with this? Maybe pause first and think about what happens to her social life if this plan fails?
Well it failed! Now she can never go out in public, never be able to go shopping anywhere, well, unless she has a "Change Your Race" make-up kit. What is she gonna do? Every time she needs to go to wal mart, will she be wearing an afro wig and wear dark sunglasses?
And she is supposed to be some well known, smart/intelligent/distinguished Doctor and Professor?
:cul2: :eek2: :oops-28:
unfortunate, but it aint like liberals dont attack in public places. hell now they are threatening to come into homes to harass.

but when done to them. .

even with a 'burkha' her head sticks out and thats the main problem Leon .
i dont know whats shes gonna do? start a new career with one of those hot&sexy 1-900 adult lines for men over 17?

QUESTION
I have a question that begs to be answered - ford says in her letter ‘Both loudly stumbled down the stairwell, at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.”
This would mean that after just being “sexually assaulted” she left her other female friend at the house without warning her about what had supposedly just happened to her. She would’ve just left her to fend for herself. Is this plausible? What would this say about ford & her care about another female - her intimate friend, Leland Ingham?
SECOND QUESTION
If ford was so scared that she left the house without warning leland about what allegedly just had happened to her- then when they (ford & leland) next met or talked on the phone - which could’ve even been the next day - why was leland not at least then told about this purported foiled savaging of her? For ford not to have talked to leland about such a fearful experience surpasses any level of credibility.
I find it impossible to believe that ford would’ve left leland to be the next (as she was the only other female there) to be brutalized.

maybe she misunderstood the term "Flying"? maybe she thought it was actually flying like Superman/Spiderman?

She will transfer her millions and move to France where you don’t need an actual degree to practice psychology.
well like, totally, like, what happened to me with Judge Cloony a long time ago, like happened between 1981 and 1983, and I believe this incident happened on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday,,if that helps narrow down the time for the Senate Commitee.

One of the many reasons I don't believe that liar Ford's story is that even in her yearbook, she was so Amy-Schumer-looking butt ugly, I don't believe there is an amount of alcohol that could make her sexually attractive to a man. Seriously, I wouldn't even fuck that Miss Piggy creature with a liberal's dick.

She will be a multi millionaire and not care...........she can order the food........LOL

Gofundme at 850k and rising..........not to mention the rewards she will get from the left............

Early retirement.............LOL

QUESTION
I have a question that begs to be answered - ford says in her letter ‘Both loudly stumbled down the stairwell, at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.”
This would mean that after just being “sexually assaulted” she left her other female friend at the house without warning her about what had supposedly just happened to her. She would’ve just left her to fend for herself. Is this plausible? What would this say about ford & her care about another female - her intimate friend, Leland Ingham?
SECOND QUESTION
If ford was so scared that she left the house without warning leland about what allegedly just had happened to her- then when they (ford & leland) next met or talked on the phone - which could’ve even been the next day - why was leland not at least then told about this purported foiled savaging of her? For ford not to have talked to leland about such a fearful experience surpasses any level of credibility.
I find it impossible to believe that ford would’ve left leland to be the next (as she was the only other female there) to be brutalized.
The consensus is that Ms. Ford has personal issues with people she hates so bad she would like to hammer them down with a false allegation against an innocent man. It's likely the reason she left the other woman without warning her is because it was just a stage scene of how she would have liked things to be, and thinking only of herself, she did not care if anyone else was in harm's way. It was a bad act, a dramatization of something or someone else's headache, and she just ignored stage left and right, and exited from a house with no address in no town she could verify, at no time she could recall, not to mention the month or the day or the year. It could be the people she thought hurt her merely held a door open for her, or was somebody else. Her sick mind wanted it to be a very important person so she could be a national heroine for the day. All her expenses were paid by a DNC lawyer who has represented other DNC criminals. Perjury is against the law, and it is fully a crime. Don't think twice about it, Donald. While rape also is a crime, this one is the least likely crime to ever have hung on a public figure who has been wholly dedicated to learning and practicing law with all his heart and soul. He didn't do this imaginative woman's sin. Also, it happened almost four decades ago but it happened to her, not him, and he was not a player. The Democrats will lose elections for years to come for perpetrating a myth on the American people, and the chief perpetrators know they did not follow the correct steps for dealing with a person with a sick mind, so they actually worsened, not bettered her life. Shame on them. Some of them are elected Senators.

Forum List

Back