So Where’s the Lefts Precious United Nations?

I have hundreds of channels to watch, the GOP base has one, outside of Russia that is course..... Do you have an argument or are you going to continue repeating the same stupid garbage? Do you have an argument? Jesus poor America.. go away.......
i repeat the same shit?....geezus what the hell do you do?...my argument?....the fucking UN is useless when it comes to stopping wars...absolutely useless...

How so? Obama's apology tour?
absolute stupidity is what it is lol... period
i repeat the same shit?....geezus what the hell do you do?...my argument?....the fucking UN is useless when it comes to stopping wars...absolutely useless...
and it is easy to blame the GOP for that...of course, my retort was about how I blame the GOP for everything. DUH. They wrecked the UN, the League, the world economy multiple times , they run a huge giveaway to the rich and the worst misinformation about everything....The world is aghast about our stupidity. Actually, yours. lol

absolute stupidity is what it is lol... period

and it is easy to blame the GOP for that...of course, my retort was about how I blame the GOP for everything. DUH. They wrecked the UN, the League, the world economy multiple times , they run a huge giveaway to the rich and the worst misinformation about everything....The world is aghast about our stupidity. Actually, yours. lol
how did the GOP wreck the UN?....you and your fellow die hard lefties say the rest of the world aint like us....so the GOP is that influential?...your problem franco is you are a brainwashed barely functional moron....

how did the GOP wreck the UN?....you and your fellow die hard lefties say the rest of the world aint like us....so the GOP is that influential?...your problem franco is you are a brainwashed barely functional moron....

by not allowing them any power to do anything obviously. Look it up I am not your teacher

The General Assembly has no power to do anything.

Which is funny because the resolution that many say created the state of Israel was a GA Resolution. (Regardless it started that war.) Just saying.....

Everyone should know the SC does have power and the permanent members are like the untouchables.

It hasn't stopped wars but it has stopped the most powerful nations from going to war directly with each other.
This message was brought to you by the nations who sell the most weapons on the international market

It hasn't stopped wars but it has stopped the most powerful nations from going to war directly with each other.
This message was brought to you by the nations who sell the most weapons on the international market
has it?....or was it the mutual destruction thing coming into play?...

Forum List

Back