Solar Eclipse

How much of the solar eclipse will you be able to see on Monday, August 21?

enter your zip code, and find out.

A solar eclipse is coming to America. Here’s what you’ll see where you live.
We won't see the whole thing, but if things turn out the way they generally do, we will have cloud cover and won't be able to see any of it (it will get darker, of course). Last time we had one (a partial one), in the 90's, I skipped class to watch it and it was a clear morning, got out my lawn chair, and then big old thunderclouds came growing up out of the west and hung over the entire proceeding that afternoon. Boy was I pissed. I hold out little hope that I will see any of it.

There is this little town in KY about 30 min or so away from my house. Every hotel within 100 miles is booked. Mayor told the stores to order like 100x more than they usually do to keep up with demand. They have been advertising like crazy. I made some really cool signs for them.

How much of the solar eclipse will you be able to see on Monday, August 21?

enter your zip code, and find out.

A solar eclipse is coming to America. Here’s what you’ll see where you live.
We won't see the whole thing, but if things turn out the way they generally do, we will have cloud cover and won't be able to see any of it (it will get darker, of course). Last time we had one (a partial one), in the 90's, I skipped class to watch it and it was a clear morning, got out my lawn chair, and then big old thunderclouds came growing up out of the west and hung over the entire proceeding that afternoon. Boy was I pissed. I hold out little hope that I will see any of it.

I missed the partial eclipse in 1991 thanks to my brother convincing me that we had time to play in the PX. :banghead:

Not this time! :D

only 59% in my area.

I will likely be at the range at the time.

Not likely I will need a flashlight to see the targets

Forum List

Back