Somali Gangs Battle in Minneapolis; Somalis Demand That Cops Do Something

Italian gangs battle in Chicago, Italians demand police do something about it. How about we deport all Italians.

Man, you bigoted folks have no sense of your place in history.
Ummm...we've already deported many Mafia gangsters. Deported Mobsters

Got another dim point to make?
So deport Somali gangsters.....problem solved, no more bitching required...

But that isn't what this is about huh...you want all Somalis deported....sorry, not happening....
We don't have to deport all Somalis. Just let the tribal wars play out. The Somalis do an excellent job of killing one another in Somalia. Throw in a few Hispanic gangs to battle for turf and the deportation oven becomes self cleaning.

Yeah, we did not deport all Italians like your esteemed leader "The Purge" was talking about doing.
He's not my "leader", of course, and I took his comment to be hyperbolic. Actually read what was posted.
He talked about deporting gang members for the sake and safety of "the community".
The general law abiding Somali community is how I interpret his remarks.

The Community, specifically, certainly doesn't indicate Minneapolis as a whole. Wake up.
Take down your partisan outrage shields.

I see the part where he says 'how about we deport all the Somalis?" If you want to liberally interpret the rest I guess you can. FWIW, if the gang bangers aren't citizens yet go ahead and deport them, or put them in jail. Just control the childish hate speech from "your partner", its at least as dangerous.

How about we deport all the Somalis? It would certainly end the problem.
Someone tell AOC that Omar the tent maker's migrant constituents are dangerous criminals. ICE needs to deport them for the sake of the community.

Police and community members pinned the blame for the bloodshed on an ongoing feud between Cedar-Riverside neighborhood gangs like 1627 and Madhiban With Attitude (MWA) and their rivals, the Somali Outlaws, whose territory includes the area around Karmel Mall. Friday's shootings were a repeat of a familiar pattern: a shooting on one gang's turf is usually followed hours, if not minutes later by an "eye-for-an-eye" response so as not to appear weak, community members say

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

Someone tell AOC that Omar the tent maker's migrant constituents are dangerous criminals. ICE needs to deport them for the sake of the community.

Police and community members pinned the blame for the bloodshed on an ongoing feud between Cedar-Riverside neighborhood gangs like 1627 and Madhiban With Attitude (MWA) and their rivals, the Somali Outlaws, whose territory includes the area around Karmel Mall. Friday's shootings were a repeat of a familiar pattern: a shooting on one gang's turf is usually followed hours, if not minutes later by an "eye-for-an-eye" response so as not to appear weak, community members say

Italian gangs battle in Chicago, Italians demand police do something about it. How about we deport all Italians.

When was the last Italian gang fight...1950 what?..asshole lives in the past!

Short attention span Purge, pay attention to the longer term issue. The human condition has not changed that much since the Greeks were important.

I see the part where he says 'how about we deport all the Somalis?" If you want to liberally interpret the rest I guess you can. FWIW, if the gang bangers aren't citizens yet go ahead and deport them, or put them in jail. Just control the childish hate speech from "your partner", its at least as dangerous.
I'm responsible for what I say only and why don't you first control the racist bullshit from your ideological buddy Biff, and then we'll discuss getting Purge to more carefully identify who he is calling out...Somali gang bangers specifically vs. all Somalis.

I'm responsible for what I say only and why don't you first control the racist bullshit from your ideological buddy and then we'll discuss getting Purge to more carefully identify who he is calling out...Somali gang bangers vs. all Somalis.

So it seems we agree The Purge isn't either of our buddy and neither one of us wants to deport all Somali's, Italians, Irishmen or whoever the current "problem" is.

Short attention span Purge, pay attention to the longer term issue. The human condition has not changed that much since the Greeks were important.
Of course they have...you dont assimilate you continue your old ways!

Right, and each old group was "Catholic First, never American", or Italian first, or whatever.

This group is special to you because they're on your tv in this time. They're just like every other group.

I'll throw you a bone with a sense of sadness though. Something in human nature or genetics has many of us gang up on those who look the most different. So those who look the most different will have a tougher time assimilating.

How dare these Somalis form gangs here.......who do they think they are?

Americans??
When youre a guest, you probably shouldnt be shooting people. Its ok if i put my foot up on my table in my house, but if youre a guest, you better behave or ill kick you out.
Did we kick out Italians?

Did we kick out the Irish?

Nope....we just declared them as white and life went on....

Just declare Somalis as...oh wait
I dont recall mobs of italian kids causing mayem in malls and other public places. Got a link?

So it seems we agree The Purge isn't either of our buddy and neither one of us wants to deport all Somali's, Italians, Irishmen or whoever the current "problem" is.
Sort of...I do endorse most of what Purge posts in a very general sense and while I don't want to simply ban Somali immigrants altogether I think there needs to be extra scrutiny for people who come from chronically violent war-like nations with a track record of spawning criminal gangs.

It would be negligent and asking for trouble if we did not.

We obviously haven't given Somali refugees enough vetting considering the gang problem they represent.

Right, and each old group was "Catholic First, never American", or Italian first, or whatever.

This group is special to you because they're on your tv in this time. They're just like every other group.

I'll throw you a bone with a sense of sadness though. Something in human nature or genetics has many of us gang up on those who look the most different. So those who look the most different will have a tougher time assimilating.
You forget the word act and I see no call for getting rid of blacks that kill each other in droves every weekend in Chicago and Detroit!

There's an immense media blackout of all things Somali gang related in the Twin Cities.....In fact, they're even carrying their water from time to time.

It's so bad that one seasonal concession operator who warned his employees about potential Somali gang violence, got nearly browbeaten out of business for issuing the warning.

The Italians and Irish assimilated and became productive members of society. The Somalis don't want that.
Most Somali's are becoming productive members of their communities. Like every other immigrant group, it takes a couple of generations before they are assimilated to the satisfaction of folks like you.

Do you see any pattern in the fact that most gangs are members of an immigrant group that has not yet been fully accepted into our society?

There's an immense media blackout of all things Somali gang related in the Twin Cities.....In fact, they're even carrying their water from time to time.

It's so bad that one seasonal concession operator who warned his employees about potential Somali gang violence, got nearly browbeaten out of business for issuing the warning.

If you can convict someone of murder I'm all for execution. I'm also against the "deport them all" folks but haven't come up with a suitable punishment.

I don't know why liberals think taking people out of shitholes takes the shithole out of those people.

If businesses don't want to operate under threat of gang violence they close and go somewhere else. How do you think Somalia got to be a failed state? Not much business opens there.

Thinking of this conflict as gang wars is exceptionally shortsighted. This is tribal warfare. No Somalis are innocent bystanders. We will not change the timeless tribal conflicts. Let them kill each other. The police should be used to contain the war in the war zone.

The Italians and Irish assimilated and became productive members of society. The Somalis don't want that.
Most Somali's are becoming productive members of their communities. Like every other immigrant group, it takes a couple of generations before they are assimilated to the satisfaction of folks like you.

Do you see any pattern in the fact that most gangs are members of an immigrant group that has not yet been fully accepted into our society?

You could come up with an even more tired platitude?

If you can convict someone of murder I'm all for execution. I'm also against the "deport them all" folks but haven't come up with a suitable punishment.
I agree with you on the "deport them all" attitude....Even so, that doesn't excuse the local media blackout...The incident before the one I spoke of was a Somali gang fight in the midst of a previously held seasonal event, and the local media uttered not a peep about who was involved....Only that there was a "fight" one evening and proceeded to sweep the whole mess under the rug.

PC is going to get people killed.

Forum List

Back